Weight Loss Miracle!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Eat less pies like a fat bastard and get out on yer bike?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Someones fat, they get slated, fat person loses weight, still slated.

/confused

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Looks like more than 3 stone. good on her!

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Well, cutting down on a few kcals will loose anyone weight if you are 400lbs. But good going none the less, bit late though, now for the other 6 stone.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The only problem with losing loads of weight like that once you're past 40 is it ages you about 10 years, as those photos show.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Someones fat, they get slated, fat person loses weight, still slated.

/confused

MAybe the problem is that this is another case of "you must live like i do! You must do like i do!" which people think is fine in this context :p

Humans, meh.

Not going to say job well done since A: It's not a f*cking achievement. and B: Well i don't know her do i.

russell

FH is my second home
I always thought she is a beautiful, sexy woman. Good for her -she does look better
*reaches for the omlettes*

Ezteq

Queen of OT
She always looked cracking I thought and her personality shines through (think it's her sheer unfettered confidence that does it) but she did really get dangerously overweight over the last few years, I am all for being comfortable and happy in your own body but not when it means you are unhealthy and your life suffers as a result.

It is really unfair that extremilly fat or thin people will get picked on, then when they lose or gain weight they still get criticised, people (celeb magazine/newspaper journalists especially) are just nitpicking bastards most of the time and you can't win, just do stuff to please yourself and sod the lot of them!

Kryten

Old Cow.
Quite frankly I couldn't care less if she was "morbidly obese" as long as she was still Dawn French. She's hardly ugly in whatever phase of her life you want to look at. Maybe not the sort of person you'd want to shag but that's besides the point - personality, humour etc all count well above and beyond physical appearance.

russell

FH is my second home
She always looked cracking I thought and her personality shines through (think it's her sheer unfettered confidence that does it) but she did really get dangerously overweight over the last few years, I am all for being comfortable and happy in your own body but not when it means you are unhealthy and your life suffers as a result.

It is really unfair that extremilly fat or thin people will get picked on, then when they lose or gain weight they still get criticised, people (celeb magazine/newspaper journalists especially) are just nitpicking bastards most of the time and you can't win, just do stuff to please yourself and sod the lot of them!
DONT read beauty magazines... they will only make you feel ugly!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
pfft everything makes me feel ugly lol but beauty magazines are an unintentionally brilliant tonic because they show people like cameron diaz with full on zits and they still look beautiful...celebs looking normal rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom