Weekend dragonraid?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I'm beginning to miss the weekly :twak: on the she-devil, so I was wondering how people feel about weekend dragonraids? With my current job, I can't attend or arrange raids on weekdays, unless you'd be interested in running before 2pm cet or after 10pm cet :) I wont be doing any this or the next 1-2 weeks, because of a lot of irl, but after that I might consider running some weekly weekend raids if people are up for it. Post here about your thoughts, pro's and con's if any. Not a dragonraid recruit list, just a discuss thread.
Thanks

:worthy:

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
Can't see y it would be a bad idea doing a DR on the weekends.

can guarentee u will have a lot of ppl wanting to attend because its a weekend raid and many can't attend weekday ones, and those that do attend the other raids i'm sure will turn up too... as tbh who wouldn't ;)

And with all the experienced players who have been on many of the weekly dr's should have np every single week bringing down gjalp

Good idea imo, go for it

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Wehey Nausilus glad to see you're gettin back in to the swing of things m8 - i miss u on my midweek raids :)

Id be more than happy to join a weekend raid if you set one up m8 :)

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
id be on both, im sure Lenore would be aswell... mmmmm 12p per week :p

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Make it a sunday raid and I would come to 90% of all the raids
Saturday afternoon would work too ;)

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Same as Damon although this week will be attending the ML4 raid with BD and Healer

muttlee

Fledgling Freddie
yeh we got about 4 peeps here will join u on the raid may have better luck getting a group than bluesky only ever get spare or group 4 :(

warrior 50 todann
warrior 50 blacksnake
sm 50 deathwatch supp
runnie raty 50 supp
fun shammy cave 50
frigdinn shammy aug 50
draklight bd 50 army
kaptin 50 healer 48 healer/pac
dograt 50 sb
flax 50 hunter
:rolleyes:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Problem so far is, that when looking at sticky raid topics many ML raids have been held during weekends (one of the reasons I did on Wednsday before I got this job), so there'll be a problem if many sign up, but chose to go for a ML raid instead of dragonraid. I've pretty much decided to give it a go though, just got to pass this weekend, and then maybe next weekend I'll be able to post first recruitment thread ^^

Glad to see so much interest in it so far! Let's bring inflation onto the respec stones :flame:

:clap:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
muttlee said:
warrior 50 todann
fun shammy cave 50
frigdinn shammy aug 50

bluesky does whats best for DR and ive seen those 3 at least in main groups before, and most the other classes arent suitable for main DR groups anyway :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom