Film Weekend at Bernie's

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Anyone seen it? Its from back in 1989, damn humorous piece of film i must say. They make it so casual, toting around a dead body and slapping it around some more.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
*laughs*

there is a sequel, i cant believe it.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
you surely can't be new to the wonder that is Dead Bernie?? don't tell me you have not seen Porky's either?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Not new to it but i watched it recently and it reminded me of its greatness! Oh i have seen porky..

Ezteq

Queen of OT
never watched it but I saw a tape of this Mortuary Academy (1988) - IMDb on sale in a second hand shop years ago and the tag line on the case 'From the dearly departed to the severely retarded!' always stuck in my mind lol, also check out the cast list rofl the dog whisperer is in it!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
never watched it but I saw a tape of this Mortuary Academy (1988) - IMDb on sale in a second hand shop years ago and the tag line on the case 'From the dearly departed to the severely retarded!' always stuck in my mind lol, also check out the cast list rofl the dog whisperer is in it!!

The dog whisperer is Ceaser Milan, not Ceaser Romero :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oh ffs rofl, why is it always you who catches me out when I make a mistake eh? lol ChetPwnd!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
oh ffs rofl, why is it always you who catches me out when I make a mistake eh? lol ChetPwnd!
Well look at the picture next to the name. :p Ceaser Romero was greyhaired before the movies where invented. :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i don't know what he looks like i just know he whispers at dogs and is called cesar :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol you're the Ez whisperer...you whisper 'you're wrong bitch!' rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom