weeee...

C

Cyradix

And spoil an excellent excuse to post farm?? ;)

O

old.LandShark

discount-tent.jpeg

incidentally, Addl, the grammatical error(s?) in your sig finally got me annoyed to tell you to change it ^^

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.LandShark
incidentally, Addl, the grammatical error(s?) in your sig finally got me annoyed to tell you to change it ^^

which errors would that be?

S

Serbitar

all opinions expressed is my own and should not be seen as the opinion of my guild

Also the change from plural to singular with the opinion(s)

Sorry

O

old.Tohtori

Hahaaa! Teh Seel strikes with the wand of Justification(nonrelated to the album by a famous M.J. tobe)

""all opinions expressed is my own and should not be seen as the opinion of my guild""

"expressed is my own"

That is a fine example of Ghetto talk. Even if Addy isn't black(f*ck pc) he can still be "ghetto". Also Addy refers to the opinions as his property, not as opinions persay. Thus, is my own works a bit better then "are my own"...if we talk ghettowise that is. You can't go around saying "Yo, these wheels are my own." when you talk about your ride. You have to say "is my own" to sound streetwise and not get your ass capped. Wespect.

"opinion of my guild"

This simple. If there is an opinion that the whole guild agrees to, then it is an opinion of the guild. Same opinion can not be many opinions. It would be like saying "This candy bar is candy bars of my guild".

*grins and runs off from the mob*

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Hahaaa! Teh Seel strikes with the wand of Justification(nonrelated to the album by a famous M.J. tobe)

""all opinions expressed is my own and should not be seen as the opinion of my guild""

"expressed is my own"

That is a fine example of Ghetto talk. Even if Addy isn't black(f*ck pc) he can still be "ghetto". Also Addy refers to the opinions as his property, not as opinions persay. Thus, is my own works a bit better then "are my own"...if we talk ghettowise that is. You can't go around saying "Yo, these wheels are my own." when you talk about your ride. You have to say "is my own" to sound streetwise and not get your ass capped. Wespect.

"opinion of my guild"

This simple. If there is an opinion that the whole guild agrees to, then it is an opinion of the guild. Same opinion can not be many opinions. It would be like saying "This candy bar is candy bars of my guild".

*grins and runs off from the mob*

thanks seel, knew I could count on you, sig stays unchanged

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom