Wednesday Evenin's ML7 BG raid lotto results

Chilly

Balls of steel
First of all Id like to thank everyone for coming and apolgise for my unexpected departure and a big /slap to goa for not porting me back, and yes i know you cant do it but its still gay.

Drops from the raid that I got and are worth lottoing are:
Arcanium Magma Infused Heater shield - Cleric 7.7 shield
Arcanium Magma Infused Heater shield - Cleric 7.7 shield
Arcanium Magma Infused War Axe - 7.7 Slash +str cap axe
Heat LWC
Heat LWC

Thats the only drops i had from the part of the raid i collected for.

The results of the lotto are as follows:
Silidor wins a cleric shield
Zeusbuffs wins a cleric shield
Primey wins a slasher
Leafwalker wins a heat LWC
Raran wins a heat LWC

I appreciate that its a bit dodgy me doing the whole lotto myself but I cant exactly get oyu all back together so youl just have to trust me, I did not include myself for any of the lottos.

Method of lottoing:

I listes all cleric and slash-usable classes in two separate lists and numbered them, i then did a .random x (where x was the length of the list) twice for clerics and once for all shash users. I then did the same with a full numbered list for all people on the raid, excluding myself.

PM me here or leave a message to pick up your drops and please also let other people who may not read here know that they have won if you know them.

Oh and i wont be leading any more ML raids, iv had enough of fucking TOA and its bullshit.

Chilly (Dep)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
:(

How many times is that youve tried and failed to get credit for 7.10? Unbelievable :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
Draylor said:
:(

How many times is that youve tried and failed to get credit for 7.10? Unbelievable :(

more times than i care to remember.

Out of interest did my raid actually finish 7.10?

Shaitan

Loyal Freddie
Yes mate we got it done, took us a lil while to get into the swing of it but he went down quick at the end

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
zeusbuffs here ill try and pm you in game to collect my shield

(ps when you on mostly ie night or days)

Raran

Fledgling Freddie
Ill try to pm u ingame.. any time u are on ? night, day ??

Chilly

Balls of steel
I am generally on afternoons until 8pm or so (uk time) i start work at 9pm. on most of the time with dep

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
where are you dep i want meh sheild:{{{ only joking m8 ill keep trying to get ya

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
hmm zeus if im not mistaken you already won.
not fair if you take another item for you bot.

chilly id suggest you random another cleric

Chilly

Balls of steel
Hmm, as far as im concerned mylotto is different from the final lotto and i really cba to redo it cos iv lost all the lists. On the other hand if Zeus feels he should give the shield up I will re lotto it.

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
two toons one being my girl friends toon zeusbuffs the other being mine zeusmdk but its up to dep so no i dont as both toons did work and were played by two people if you want proff i can log on my mincer zeusaudiolagy zeusmdk and both my GF chars at the same time thats 4 toons but like i say its up to dep and i won the staff which i warnt using if some want it to use they can have it gemma my gf need the shield

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom