Wednesday 3rd - Fortress of storms raid. Need lots

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Vae said:
So am I right in that:

To do 4.8 you need items from 4.1-4.6. Only one item is dropped from 4.2.

Can you do 4.8 without having done 4.1-4.6 (except 4.2) as long as someone else has the items?
If you do 4.2 and get the encounter credit then, as there's only 1 drop, aren't you going to have to wait for a bg to do 4.2 again to get another item so that you can join that bg doing 4.8 in which case there's no point doing 4.2 without doing 4.8.
Then you do 4.8 and get item(blood) to make 4.9 mob spawn, which in turn drops key to pyramid =D
so ml4 is all or nothing raid - though indeed you can join next raid for 4.8+ only =D

Vae

Resident Freddy
So basicly there's no point in me doing 4.2 as once I get to ML4 i'll have to make sure i'm in a bg with everyone else doing all of ML4 (including ML4.2 even if I skip that step with the bg) anyway since the bg'll need the items from each ML anyway.

Basicly if you skip any step you can't just do that step later since you need to collect a new set of items to reach that step again :(

Kinda means you need to have a long enough time to do all of ML 4 in a row with the same group of people I guess.

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
Seriously can people read please
WE WILL BE DOING 4.2 WHICH IS A PREREQUISITE TO 4.8

other than that the rest can be done MUTUALLY EXLUSIVELY

Path

Fledgling Freddie
old.Sko said:
Then you do 4.8 and get item(blood) to make 4.9 mob spawn, which in turn drops key to pyramid =D
so ml4 is all or nothing raid - though indeed you can join next raid for 4.8+ only =D

Not sure what crack you're on, but ok oO 4.9 spawn by itself nighttime, the blood is only needed to FORCE a spawn (ie daytime when you have a zerg restlessly waiting). Proof of this is that I have the item needed for 4.10 in my vault; obviously people decided not to read that part of the thread, but I guess you can't expect them to :m00:

Moth Twiceborn

Fledgling Freddie
well, we got lots - and Prydwen barfed :)

Fishi: Kemor says please don't crash his server
Tanya: Tell him to get a decent one then

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you Cayote for doing a kickass raid even tho we had problems with server crash. Yussef and Blaen and all the others TLW also did a great job.

Was fun and it feels good now after five hours to have 4.2, 4.7 and 4.8 completed.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Good work on the raid Cayote! ...and grats on crashing the server :D

Trancer

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
Good work on the raid Cayote! ...and grats on crashing the server :D

Now Now, We all helped to crash the server!! <grins> I say credit goes to all of us from thwarting all our midguardian and hibernian enemies plans <chuckles>. Shame they wern't trying to mount a relic raid, Ohh the disappointment o_O

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Well done all. Thanks to Kemor for supporting us, Cayote and all attendees returnig after crash.

Setians must have been on a midgardian training camp. After server came up, all villages, cities and the fortress had respawn at he same time and built up the "mother of all zergs" ;)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
never seen so many mobs in one place. must be like 400 orso

Thanks Cayote and the rest of TLW for leading this one.

:clap:

Ailil

Fledgling Freddie
Yep thanks to Cayote et al for the leading, organising and re-organising! Despite the crash we got back together and got it done and it felt good after failed attempts to finally see the end of that encounter!

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
What they said - thanks especially to Cayote for organising, Yussef and Blaen for helping with the zerg herding, and Kemor for being a brick when we <coff> crashed the server.

And to everyone else for not giving up!

And now we will need a date to do it again for Jenkz and the others who were unlucky enough to go ld just before the end ;/

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
too bad my internet connection died 1 minute after the lotto started :mad: :mad: :mad:

but on the other hand, lucky that it didnt 5 minutes earlier...

Wibbler

Fledgling Freddie
Linnet said:
And now we will need a date to do it again for Jenkz and the others who were unlucky enough to go ld just before the end ;/

And for the people who came the first try, then had to log due to getting up in the morning for work :(

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
I have appealed GOA via rightnow requesting the people who LDed be given credit for 4.2, as frankly, i spent all night doing the 4.2 encounter and only LD'ed (due to client freezeup due to "teh zerg" hehehe) in final 5 seconds the final mob was being killed.

Kemor repopped the encounter for us so we could get credit, but hedid not set the encounter to the final step (so could not get into temple, and the towns repopped). The fact he repopped the encounter shows GOA are prepared to take some action on this, whether or not he will give credit remains to be seen. (E&E requested so last night, he said no, but I have appealed anyway as naturally, I find this extremely fucked up (for lack of better wording, lol))

I obviously feel I did more than enough last night to be given credit, if GOA do not feel that way then I will attempt to get another run of 4.2 done during the weekend.

Also I am somewhat baffled as to why 4.2 has not been hotfixed. GOA Hotfixed MW nerfs, SC cloak nerfs, but have not hotfixed a severely bugged masterlevel encounter that is holding up a large number of people on a multitude of EU servers - they need to get this fixed asap so we can all actually finish ML4 without requiring 150+ people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom