Weddings

N

-Nxs-

What ever happened to the wedding registrar... didnt I remember reading GOA took him/her out of the patch as they were going to add something improved instead.

K

kalgarn

they took him out after beta :p
and you need to contact someone from goa to get married now,they have a special npc for those ocassions.

M

~Mobius~

No, there was meant to be a wedding npc in our current patch, but GOA said they wanted to make there own ceremony. Which will be different for each realm or something. I believe they left it on PvP so weddings are still available there.

N

-Nxs-

Not that i want to get married... its just something that we were told would happen a LONG time ago... and hasn't

F

Fightersuntzu

I always thought the wedding NPC was still in camelot......didnt notice the removal :eek:

F

Fex

No there was something in a patch a couple of months ago, it's fully implemented on the US servers, GOA just decided to do something else instead. Go figure?

O

old.job

Is there a divorce NCP?

What about gay marriages, are they allowed, does the spouse have legal right to half your assets?

This could get very sticky for Mythic.

K

krill-nyd

In Goa's defence I've seen them do some really nice things for weddings. Adding extra npc's, removing mobs, giving items impossible to get (cloaks when you couldn't get a Midgard cloak). Some really good things done by them willing to be talked to rather than giving us an npc and saying that's it.

B

Brunore

The divorce NCP gets put in after the house expension.

So the women can take half your shit!

P

parisienscot

Just wondered - does it have to be one male and one female? Anyone tested? ;)

L

llixeraxu

i wanna get married .. but nobody will have me ;/

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Brunore
The divorce NCP gets put in after the house expension.

So the women can take half your shit!

ROFLMAO !!

L

Lambsbreed

What about crossrealm marriage? :p

Then i'd put in some cards to Vodka teh luri.. prolly would look good with my d0rf. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom