Wedding on Prydwen! Kemor could you please make an event of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Cero

:D

It's time to move forward in life, settle down, have kids etc.. ;)

Arnora and I are getting married (in game).

We have known eachother for a looong time now and we are ready to move on. It started when I was 20 years old when i first saw her.. in Gna Faste...sitting on the green grass..so beautiful....so innocent...so...so...perfect. Am a shy guy so I was afriad in the beggining to talk to her... she stood there with her friends and talked about how they got revenge on Yleg, about adventures in Vanern Swamp and took down some invaders in Emain. I was to afraid to talk to her then but I noticed that she glanced at me and smiled.

Some time went by and one day I found her all alone, so I walked up to her and intruduced myself and we chatted for a while about everything the usual stuff you know =). She had beautiful eyes and I couldn't leve her of my mind.

Every day we talked more and more and we got really close to eachother. Then we decided to be toghether and I really started to love her...she left her old guild Klan Nidstang for Bulle af Fetstryk to be with me...the daily news on forums were about us Cero+Arnora=Love? etc... She changed to my surename...

Time went by and we were getting older... We have decided now to get married. :)

Everybody is invited, I can't get an exact date and time but hopefully Kemor is reading this and maby can arrange an event would be very nice and really appriciated. So I'll keep you informed when Kemor gives me some feedback if there is going to be any event or not.

I love you Arnora now and forever

L

lakih

:clap:
Good luck with the wedding

My gift to the happy coupple: :m00:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Cero
She had beautiful eyes

Had? Someone poked 'em out? Or are you pulling off some necrophile stunt here?
"... oh... just a little decay...nothing to worry about, ehehe.."

Yours worried,

Troll

Bite me :flame:

O

old.Rhonvan

Geez what is it with all this marrying stuff. Cant we just play without going all hormonal ???

F

Fafnir

Hmmmmm....

I guess you guy's forgot this is a roleplaying game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom