Wedding in Albion/Prydwen

G

Gimly

I would like to announce my pending marridge to Shileag of the Griffon Knights. All that know Shileag or myself are welcome to come to the Church of Camelot on Sunday 02/06/02 at 16:00.

All members of Order of the Knights Templar are welcome to this joyfull event as they are our new Alliance partners.

Also from what I understand Kemor might make an apperance.

J

Jupitus

Gimly,

Congratulations to you and your betrothed sir, and if I may, I would like to offer you the heartfult good wishes of Phoenix Legion. The closer the bonds between us all, the stronger our realm becomes.

I regret that I doubt I will be able to attend (although uninvited, infiltrators are known gatecrashers) but our thoughts are with you both on such a special occasion.

Jupitus DarkShadow
Infiltrator and Deputy Leader of Phoenix Legion.

L

Lam

Well Gimly I said it before but congratulations to you and Shileag. I'm sure you'll make a nice couple.

G

Gimly

Thanks, and Jupitus you and your Lady are welcome to come if you can make it, as it is thanks to yourselfs and a few others that I have now started to roleplay from time to time. :)

G

Gimly

*BUMP*

Need to bump as a few friends need to see this and I will not be ingame until the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom