Website for newbies

L

lynchet

What about people spamming the forums with their sad sites ??

O

old.I_Am_Glen

d33 is gud wireplay bloke.. not that wp is gud imo.. so stfu noob. its not noob site. its gud site

k thx nxt noob plz? k thx

A

adams901

someone please check to make sure the spell checker is working, this loser seems to be having problems with it.

D

D33-

Originally posted by lynchet
What about people spamming the forums with their sad sites ??

Try doing something for the gaming community instead of slagging off other peoples work. :)

M

mank!

That's pretty cool, I don't recall stuff like that existing when I was TEH INTARWEB N00B. If only it had :(

S

Sir Frizz

Hmmm, i notice Barrysworld advertised on there.

D

D33-

All GSPs are. I'm part of the bygames community but I've tried to keep the site as non-biased as possible

O

Ons

Originally posted by D33-
Just in case any of you get bugged ingame by newbies, you can give them to me :)

http://www.onlinegaminghub.net

Hey, The site looks well done and deffo informative for people new to the multiplayer world :)
icon14.gif

One question thought, whats the name of the song playing through the latter half of the flash intro to your site? :)

Tony

D

D33-

Simon & Garfunkel - Sound Of Silence

Says it on winamp on his monitor :p

O

Ons

lol my eyes are for show m8 ;) i dont use them really as you can tell :p

hehe thanks m8
Tony

G

gremlin

Pimping of websites would usually get a flame from me but I have to say that site is quite impressive - nicely done. (The missus thinks so too).

S

stu

Originally posted by adams901
someone please check to make sure the spell checker is working, this loser seems to be having problems with it.

It amazes me that some people still haven't worked out that Glen is some retard's idea of a joke.

M

mookie

Originally posted by gremlin
Pimping of websites would usually get a flame from me but I have to say that site is quite impressive - nicely done. (The missus thinks so too).

ditto, its a very good informative site. pity most noobs are such lamers these days heh

U

-Ultimate

Originally posted by D33-
All GSPs are. I'm part of the bygames community but I've tried to keep the site as non-biased as possible

I'd check on thrustworld, methinks its dead.

Nice site though.

P

PhaZeY

Had a quick flick through the site and liked what i saw, good webbie D33

[EDIT] and why is your little mascot choking his chicken ?

./P

D

D33-

You'd have to ask Bandito, the guy who designed him lol. Although it might be because the site was originally called ( years ago when in early planning ) "Federation Against Nature" ( yes I know it's poop ;( )

:)

D

Deadmanwalking

Erm i may be wrong .... but its a take the piss... Jotl did it to BY on April 1st and that was BYs response.... admittedly it has changed alot but it had the same icon etc etc

D

D33-

You have your facts a little tangled m8. The response to the April Fools piss take about bygames was hosted on my site under the url http://www.onlinegaminghub.net/jolt :)

However that was deleted on the evening of April 1st, the site has nothing to do with it. :p

D

Deadmanwalking

fair dos but it did have all the same layout/look and that strange little man... :p

U can see why .. anyway if it isnt a piss take N1 and well done

Users who are viewing this thread