'Wear It Pink Day!' Friday 28th October 2005

Dying

Fledgling Freddie
Friday the 28th October 2005 is 'Wear It Pink Day!' in aid of the Breast Cancer Campaign.

I'm inviting the whole of Prydwen, regardless of realm, to dye their armour Mauve (near as dammit Pink) for the day in recognition of this worthy cause.

Be Pink and Proud :)

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
GOA is going to donate 1 euro a person or so? Because otherwise I don't see how this can 'aid' the breast cancer campain.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well, It's mainly to show that you support of the cause.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Jens said:
I support breasts....

Then I guess you are a bra, which might explain your amazingly funny contribution to this thread.

I think the original posters idea is a good one, even if it does not bring in any money.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I am mauve every day, should I get a different color that day then or just be myself? :p

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Otho said:
Then I guess you are a bra, which might explain your amazingly funny contribution to this thread.

I think the original posters idea is a good one, even if it does not bring in any money.
You're 'so' getting a rep point for that :clap:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Otho said:

OWNED! :p +rep for j00

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ill wear blue for prostate cancer, which tbh is just as bad infact not worse, cos most men are to shy to go to doctors about it. No offence to breast cancer peeps an all the ppl who support the charity, but bout time people opened their eyes to men's problems too.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Wont participate, coz this wont contribute with anything to the cause. Quite the opposit imo. Rather go out and collect money if you wanna make a difference than sit at your computer playing a game that has nothing, what so ever, to do with breast cancer, HIV/aids or anyother dissease. :puke:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
its to raise awareness :S
not difficult tbh not even 100g just 1 day where evryone wears it.

dont be such a scroodge it isnt hard

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Dying's intention is not to poke fun at cancer, I think the wearing pink is a nice way to express respect for victims and their families, even if it sounds so trivial!

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
How about wearing an appropriate color like fully black? Do you see people going to a funeral or a hospital dressed in pink to pay respect to someone who has died or is very ill?

Chosing pink as a color looks like you're joking and trying to be funny in my eyes, why else would others choose pink ingame anyway?

Anyway... do what you want. :)

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
ElemenT said:
How about wearing an appropriate color like fully black? Do you see people going to a funeral or a hospital dressed in pink to pay respect to someone who has died or is very ill?

Chosing pink as a color looks like you're joking and trying to be funny in my eyes, why else would others choose pink ingame anyway?

Anyway... do what you want. :)

pink is a colour associated widely with breast cancer....

i would wear pink if i was anywhere near a pc on that day...

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bright rose is actually the closest you can get to pink (i'd know! :D) so prod at your local alchemist for some dyes! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom