Weaponspeed cap

Spix

Fledgling Freddie
Time for all you mathematics to take out the pen and paper again.

My question is, Would it be possible to cap swing speed with a 5.7spd spear or atleast come close to the 1.5 sec hard cap.
How much quickness, etc would be required.

thanks

Ormorof

FH is my second home
you'll need (With 250 quick and 10% melee speed that is :D ) 45% spell haste and MoA 4 or so :)

so you would need 50 aug haste and celerity 1 at least ;)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
you'll need (With 250 quick and 10% melee speed that is :D ) 45% spell haste and MoA 4 or so :)

so you would need 50 aug haste and celerity 1 at least ;)

Red healer haste is 19% i think, well theurg's is.

Then clerity is 15%, so 34% total.(i might be wrong but pretty sure the haste values were around these)

With 250 qui+mastery of arms 5+red healer haste+ red clerity+10% melee speed you will swing that 5.7 spear at 1.78s apparently.

Without clerity and mastery of arms 3+red healer haste+ 10% melee speed+250 qui it will be 2.34s delay.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Sycho said:
Red healer haste is 19% i think, well theurg's is.

Then clerity is 15%, so 34% total.(i might be wrong but pretty sure the haste values were around these)

With 250 qui+mastery of arms 5+red healer haste+ red clerity+10% melee speed you will swing that 5.7 spear at 1.78s apparently.

Without clerity and mastery of arms 3+red healer haste+ 10% melee speed+250 qui it will be 2.34s delay.

the level 50 aug healer buff is 20%, first celerity is 24% according to the character builder i looked at :p

(its 20% and not 19 because its a lvl 50 spell rather than lvl 49 like theurg one, druids is 20% too afaik)

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Red Celerity is 37% and Red Haste is 20%.

With 10% item haste and 250 Qui your swingtime would be 3,18 seconds.

With Red Haste, 250 Qui and 10% item haste your swingtime would be 2,54 seconds.

With Red Celerity, Red Haste, 250 Qui and 10% item haste your swingtime would be capped at 1,5 seconds.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
the level 50 aug healer buff is 20%, first celerity is 24% according to the character builder i looked at :p

Clerity haste value is actually half of what it says though...so i been told by people several times or maybe it is actually what it says since haste's show correct values now and clerity didn't get changed did it? haven't logged on mid for a while so i do not know. :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Sycho said:
Clerity haste value is actually half of what it says though...so i been told by people several times or maybe it is actually what it says since haste's show correct values now and clerity didn't get changed did it? haven't logged on mid for a while so i do not know. :p

hehe, well i havent checked in a while, though i will check it with an aug healer sometime, im the type who loves being buffed by aug healers but doesnt want to play them ;)

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:

I thought there was something funny with ToA haste combined with con based haste, in that it caused the effectiveness of one to be reduced by half. However, this came from VNwhinefest just after ToA was released so I have no idea how true it is!

I do know that with red celerity and yellow con based haste my hunter swings her 5.5 speed spear so fast all the animations get a bit weird. :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Spix said:
Have tried that one, but it has the limit of 250 quick... cannot add quick cap modifiers etc.

250 is hardcap, you cant go over it even with +qui cap thingys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom