Weapons and Poisons

D

doball

1. In PvE which poison should go on which weapon?

STR debuff or DOT on the on-hand (right hand) weapon?

2. When you get to level 17 (in poison and still thinking PvE wise) which poison should go on which weapon?

STR/CON debuff or DOT on the on-hand (right hand) weapon?

3. In RvR which poison should go on which weapon for all different types of enemy classes?

For example if I was planning to strike down an enemy caster, DOT would go on the on-hand (right hand) weapon.

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by doball
1. In PvE which poison should go on which weapon?

STR debuff or DOT on the on-hand (right hand) weapon?

2. When you get to level 17 (in poison and still thinking PvE wise) which poison should go on which weapon?

STR/CON debuff or DOT on the on-hand (right hand) weapon?

3. In RvR which poison should go on which weapon for all different types of enemy classes?

For example if I was planning to strike down an enemy caster, DOT would go on the on-hand (right hand) weapon.

Posion in PvE on main hand...

Str/Con debuff in RvR(dono about BG´s tho) but at high lvls u get a 118 str/con debuff this debuff take a lot of HP away/weap skill vs most melee, it will help u a lot !

F

froler-mid

rvr , always have debuff on main hand and whater on lefthand.

B

belth

Originally posted by froler-mid
rvr , always have debuff on main hand and whater on lefthand.

Same in PvE, the damage increase from the Str/Con debuff on mobs is massive.

D

Draylor

For PvE con buffs/debuffs make no difference to a mobs HP total. However - 4 con is roughly 1% absorb.

So from that your 55 pt str/con debuff should drop mobs absorb by something like 14% - not too bad at all.

I

iluvatur

I always used snare on first blade, and switched to debuff after they come out of pa+ cd, apparently the debuff works on total hp, so if you pa and use str/con debuff, its not as effective. if they purge the CD /evade i can swicth quickly and drop the debuff on and lower their weaponskill.

forgive me if anything incorrect, but it seemed best to me :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread