- Strength: 18 pts
- Quickness: 18 pts

Level Requirement: 49 Level

Bonus to Strength attribute bonus cap: 6
Bonus to Quickness attribute bonus cap: 6
Bonus to melee combat speed: 3%

Magical Ability:
Function: shield debuff

Lowers the target's Armor Factor (AF), resulting in worse protection against some forms of attack.

Value: 100
Target: Targetted
Range: 500
Duration: 30 sec
Casting time: 2.0 sec
Damage: Spirit

Spell has a chance of casting when this weapon strikes an enemy.
- Requirement: Level 45-50 & R4L9

Damage Modifiers:
- 16.5 Base DPS
- 4.2 Weapon Speed
- 100% Quality / 100% Condition
- Damage Type: Slash
Damage: 16.5 DPS

Interesting is the proc and the proc requirements, the first item in game to have a RR requirement for proc?

Taken from VN Boards

http://vnboards.ign.com/albion_rogue_professions/b20906/97436216/p1/?55

ScreenShot
swrath5ke.jpg

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
The 4l9 is prolly to avoid it being useable in new BG?

and looks nice :)

[edit]
If I could find matching blade and crusher it'd be rather sweet for zerk, with the 39sword/hammer 50LA spec.

/Dracus

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
You can still use it in the new BG as the cap there is 4l9 so if you are level 49 and 4l9 you can enter the BG and use the sword.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Wasn't there something about this ONLY being on Gaheris the PVE server?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Andrilyn said:
You can still use it in the new BG as the cap there is 4l9 so if you are level 49 and 4l9 you can enter the BG and use the sword.
you can use it at 45 to, just your 4.9

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
A 100 AF debuff can't be that uber though, or tank groups would have run with a sight necro for a 250 AF debuff !

<tougue in cheek>

Darzil

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
A 100 AF debuff can't be that uber though, or tank groups would have run with a sight necro for a 250 AF debuff !

<tougue in cheek>

Darzil

cant think of any class i would switch for a necro tho :)

maybe running this mainhand an malice offhand on merc, something im gonna try out when it gets here i think :D

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Wonder if it stacks with the necro AF debuff, would be funny to see 350 AF debuff and then get bolted or something :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Just bolt a level 20'ish and see what kind of damage they take.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Andrilyn said:
Wonder if it stacks with the necro AF debuff, would be funny to see 350 AF debuff and then get bolted or something :)

concidering how silly easy it is to reach cap damage on spells nowadays there probably wouldent be *that* much of a diffrence..

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
could be cool if there comes new Requirements for wep procs like haveing to hold some speciel keep or something or you need to have all your keeps to have some speciel procs to work, this would maybe bring back the old time keep defending were ppl would defend their realm an not like today were they just let ppl come an take keep so they can have a teleporter keep.. ..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Eeben said:
could be cool if there comes new Requirements for wep procs like haveing to hold some speciel keep or something or you need to have all your keeps to have some speciel procs to work, this would maybe bring back the old time keep defending were ppl would defend their realm an not like today were they just let ppl come an take keep so they can have a teleporter keep.. ..

hahaha. that would SO piss off the insta rvr nerds xD

gotta choose between a kickass proc or insta rvr :m00:

B

Biggilus

all to do with the new expansion, rvr focused one is it?
or have i missed the target completely and this weapon is already available ingame? :O

Gamah

Banned
Eeben said:

thats actually a good idea..

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't know if anyone came up with the answer - but I thought the 4l9 requirement was that you could use it up to 4l9, not after 4l9 - hence why it's dropped in the bg.

Either way, I won't be swapping malice for it.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Skaven said:
Don't know if anyone came up with the answer - but I thought the 4l9 requirement was that you could use it up to 4l9, not after 4l9 - hence why it's dropped in the bg.

Either way, I won't be swapping malice for it.
Then why on earth is it 16.5 dps? Oo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom