we need more ppl on prydwen.se

Espen

Banned
so if youre a middy.. dont forget www.prydwen.se .. and remember the midgard secret forums.. contact grymligast ingame to proove that youre a middy :) if you are already registered.. please use it more.. its a very nice way to organize things that dont belong here on fh :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
i still like fh more, so i dont go to se... i am registered there tho

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Registered when it opened... Was like the 3rd user to join. Need more mids there.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
what do you wanna use it for?
i enjoy fh alot more than any "private" forum could offer... -.-

Espen

Banned
because on prydwen.se we have a midgard secure section.. where shit can be discussed that we cant say here on fh...

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Too much spam at times imo here to my taste. And I like the midgard secret section - useful for ml / raid announcements, as its private.

Gaino

Fledgling Freddie
nerf being registred ther but not allowed 2 post nor into secret section after 1 year or so...

Espen

Banned
Gaino said:
nerf being registred ther but not allowed 2 post nor into secret section after 1 year or so...
just contact grymligast and shell sort it...

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Ixoth said:
And I like the midgard secret section - useful for ml / raid announcements, as its private.

Because you want private mls/raids and don't want FH users to join?

Espen said:
where shit can be discussed

I don't wanna discuss shit :<

Imo FH is quite decent for posting raids and discussing common things, was pretty early I registered on .se, but when I posted stuff, I rarely got a response, which made me check less and less often. It's a viscious circle, but I'm quite satisfied with FH for now. I usually get info about secret stuff either on MSN or ingame anyway.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Nausilus^^ said:

I don't wanna discuss shit :<

Imo FH is quite decent for posting raids and discussing common things, was pretty early I registered on .se, but when I posted stuff, I rarely got a response, which made me check less and less often. It's a viscious circle, but I'm quite satisfied with FH for now. I usually get info about secret stuff either on MSN or ingame anyway.

Well private mls when ml10 is in question. SO don't again get ganked by hibs/albs there.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Well private mls when ml10 is in question. SO don't again get ganked by hibs/albs there.
But thats just fun, u could take a opportunity of that to, maybe u want them to know it, and can gther some more mids to lure em in a trap, . Aw ell i cba to go t another forum, i love this i am here since i played daoc and i stay here, so will my raid annoucements be.

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Nausilus^^ said:

Nahh more like to avoid hibs or albs napping our relics while we are on some major raid etc.

... I really like prydwen.se, not so many kiddos, whiners etc there but as already stated too few uses it so FH is still (and will prolly always be) the major site to check.

:cheers:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Gaino said:

Biggest reason for ppl not being able to post is because they havent activated the account. As it says during registration you will get an e-mail with a link that u have to click to activate the account.

Fastest way to fix this is to pm me ingame, on IRC #prydwen.stealthers nick Mani|, by e-mail or by pm on FH or prydwen.se

I started prydwen.se forum because after the second realm-wide gathering we had that was something everyone wanted so I took it on to make it happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom