We need a GRATSz!!!!! Area.

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
All the gratszss"""#"!!!!!!!332 are spamming the RvR discussion, FH admins should make a grats area for that imo.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
RvR forums is the 'grats' area, thats about all its good for outside of the daily whines by people who got killed by bug abusers, radar users, buffbot users, stealthgroups, zergs and any other situation you care to mention (afterall the notion that some people might be better than others is just too shocking to think about :D)

Hairlock

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
RvR forums is the 'grats' area, thats about all its good for outside of the daily whines by people who got killed by bug abusers, radar users, buffbot users, stealthgroups, zergs and any other situation you care to mention (afterall the notion that some people might be better than others is just too shocking to think about :D)

Hey Archeon. :clap:

You forgot about anonimously insulting people you don't actually know - that's what most internet forums are for, surely?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Hairlock said:
Hey Archeon. :clap:

You forgot about anonimously insulting people you don't actually know - that's what most internet forums are for, surely?

I will pray that Angelic Rabid Dogs descend from the heavens and kill your pet Hippopotamus, who are you and how dare you quote me without getting my permission first!!!

;)

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Jardar said:
All the gratszss"""#"!!!!!!!332 are spamming the RvR discussion, FH admins should make a grats area for that imo.

just stfu and dont read the gratz thread, just ignore them ffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom