We just killed Drelel...and then....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
....i had a full quest item inventory so never got the branch. FUcking **** game.

MagnusK/Nic if you see this can you give me the branch please?

Bahumat
Ironbreaker
Dragonback Mountains
Killed Drelel about 12:15 am GMT

Raised a CSR ticket but i'm hoping one of you see this and can speed things up.

Finally killed this boss after about 50 tries lol

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
The quest inventory is a problem, i have multiple items that have spawned from quests i no longer have and i can't get rid of them.

I have 8 empty vials from one quest for example (quest is 2 vials)....they seem to spawn copies of themselves every now and then for no apparent reason :(

eksdee

FH is my second home
i had the same problem, a CSR fixed it after about an hour's wait so shouldn't be a problem.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Why dont you just clean the junk out of your quest inventory? Think you just dragged it out of the pack onto the floor like normal items!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Why dont you just clean the junk out of your quest inventory? Think you just dragged it out of the pack onto the floor like normal items!

Don't think you can, can you?

eksdee

FH is my second home
you can for most of it, but some items bug and won't let you delete them. i still have about a line of stuff from various quests i never completed but can't delete the quest items.

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
MagnusK/Nic if you see this can you give me the branch please?

Sorry Bahu, while we work very closely with CS we are not actually part of it and certainly do not have any power to grant you an item or speed things up.

I can assure you however that our policy in this case will allow our CS department to grant you the quest item (which they can only do after you made room in your inventory, for reference). They have been steadily improving their ticket resolution times so I am sure you will not have to wait very long to get this situation resolved.

I'm sorry to hear about the problem though, in the future make sure you have free slots in your inventory! ;)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry to hear about the problem though, in the future make sure you have free slots in your inventory! ;)

in the future make sure you can delete quest items from your inventory.

:m00:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
in the future make sure you can delete quest items from your inventory.

:m00:

you can...

I've emptied out a load of crap on my Squig herder that was left there by quests I'd completed as he levelled up.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
you can...

I've emptied out a load of crap on my Squig herder that was left there by quests I'd completed as he levelled up.

I can't seem to delete any, is there some special way to do this?

Bahumat

FH is my second home

Had no idea this would occur. Also assumed the amount of items you could hold would match your normal inventory :(

Sorry Bahu, while we work very closely with CS we are not actually part of it and certainly do not have any power to grant you an item or speed things up.

I can assure you however that our policy in this case will allow our CS department to grant you the quest item (which they can only do after you made room in your inventory, for reference). They have been steadily improving their ticket resolution times so I am sure you will not have to wait very long to get this situation resolved.

No worries Nic, but thanks for the response. I have been emailed confirming the item it now on my character (obviously made space as soon as I realised my mistake). Email came in at 13:37....thought that was kinda cool.

eksdee

FH is my second home
also, even without the branch it is possible to cricumvent the sprite things on the right wing. just leave the person without the branch outside the instance and the other 5 go in. they then clear the trash up to the first boss, then the person without the branch runs in, and while the other people wait by the first boss he grabs the sprites and dies at the top of that set of stairs. then someone goes and rezzes him - viola, no more sprites.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
also, even without the branch it is possible to cricumvent the sprite things on the right wing. just leave the person without the branch outside the instance and the other 5 go in. they then clear the trash up to the first boss, then the person without the branch runs in, and while the other people wait by the first boss he grabs the sprites and dies at the top of that set of stairs. then someone goes and rezzes him - viola, no more sprites.

Yeah thats what we did, but after dying to the Butcher it was a pain in the ass to keep messing around like that.

Have you guys killed the Butcher without jumping on the pillar yet? We've only tried the boss once and I think they fixed that 'bug' lol.

Nate

FH is my second home
What is it the branch does btw? And boohoo why aren't you on K8P anymore?

eksdee

FH is my second home
if any member of the group doesn't have the branch then some untargetable, unkillable sprites pop and kill the whole group when you clear the first bit of trash in the right wing :p

bahu - i am not at liberty to disclose that information ;D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What is it the branch does btw? And boohoo why aren't you on K8P anymore?

Got bored of the lack of oRVR. People kept taking keeps then 'conveniently' *cough*irc*cough* never running into the enemy. On the off chance they did, the groups just avoided each other.

Open server has more orvr and as level 40's can goto T3, it makes it fun for keep takes. Nothing better than a bunch of level 30 gimps all jumping a level 40 and slowly grinding him down.

Maybe K8P got better, but our guild are all nearly 40 now so seems pointless changing back to lower level chars on order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom