WE have to do something about this

B

bikkus

The only way we are going to achieve any improvments in the way GOA treat us is by complaining. All of us have to get emailing, wether it is to the parent company or to GOA itself. We can not let them get away with this. I have sent an email to Mythic and to GOA stating my complaints.

The power is in email. Do it now!

F

Faeldawn

GOA are legendary for ignoring emails, consider how many they will have on monday (not to mention rightnow msges).

Severely doubt your email will even be read afaik :(

B

bikkus

The we must go straight to Mythic. Bypass GOA totaly. If enough people complain to the Americans they will listen. Money talks and if they become concerned that lots of people will leave for the new games coming out in 2004....they will listen.

R

Ravenbourne

fuck um, Goa's days are numbered in this industry, maybe they can try something more their level like pig farming or something

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
fuck um, Goa's days are numbered in this industry, maybe they can try something more their level like pig farming or something

Pig farming is actually rather complex afaik :)

B

bikkus

I have read your thread svartmetall. It is very well writen piece and i hope you recieve a reply but we need lots more like that. We need Mythic to be swamped by them. Give em a wake up call.

H

halgaard

www.camelotvault.com

never really understood why we arent using the officiel forum's to place whines etc and trying to get intouch with mythic :/

T

ttillub

Those forums are not official. Mythic did officially read Developers round table -forum but stopped that because of whine etc. They do read those forums unofficially but they are not official forums just like BW is not official forums for DAoC in EU.

I would contact Wanadoo instead of Mythic.
Wanadoo owns GOA anyway.

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by ttillub
Those forums are not official. Mythic did officially read Developers round table -forum but stopped that because of whine etc. They do read those forums unofficially but they are not official forums just like BW is not official forums for DAoC in EU.

I would contact Wanadoo instead of Mythic.
Wanadoo owns GOA anyway.

a fucking wind up plastic monkey owns goa

Users who are viewing this thread