We finally have an RVR TL .. sortof.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic removed the Realm RVR TL position (Midgard and Hibernia haven't had a TL for months) and made the Albion RVR TL an 'Overall RVR TL'. Supposedly he has to look after ALL RVR matters between the three realms.

Excuse me when I don't hop around in happiness at this news. o_O

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Mythic removed the Realm RVR TL position (Midgard and Hibernia haven't had a TL for months) and made the Albion RVR TL an 'Overall RVR TL'. Supposedly he has to look after ALL RVR matters between the three realms.

Excuse me when I don't hop around in happiness at this news. o_O
Making the Albion RvR Team lead the overall one begs the following questions:

1) Why?
2) will she/he be able to devote time to all 3 realms when they were primarily an alb previously?
3) Could Mythic not fill the original positions?

/joins tes in NOT hopping around in happiness :D

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
been away for ages, but wasn't the original rvr tl the guy that got zerks nerfed with his silly growth charts?

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
klavrynd said:
been away for ages, but wasn't the original rvr tl the guy that got zerks nerfed with his silly growth charts?

No, he's now Berserker TL.

I'm not joking. I wish I were.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Margaret said:

He's a good TL, he's getting things done.

And I love berserkers, I played one to 6l4 some time ago.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Margaret said:

he's a good TL - he actually tests things ;) he also played a zerk back at the time of the nerf and it was thoroughly stupid :p

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
he's a good TL - he actually tests things ;) he also played a zerk back at the time of the nerf and it was thoroughly stupid :p

if you mean wyrd? yep, he really test, zerk test was made weapon what wasnt even availalbe whole realm, 2.2spd laxe if remember correct.
fastest is/was 2.4spd.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Yay, now cue the usual whine about how Midgard has undergone constant nerfs and that we're the weakest realm in RvR, and yada yada yada. Having played in all three realms, I find one thing to be true: while the balance of opted RvR is rather equal at the moment, Midgard doubtlessly has the best classes for opted groups. While it would be going too far to say that Midgard is easy-mode in gank group RvR, it is not too far from the truth. ;)

For instance, Berserkers are still a strong and solid class to this day, it's not as if the nerf was not needed, and Warlocks were clearly out of line, even a Mid should be able to recognize this. Now that we're even getting our version of petspam, all should be nice and dandy. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom