We cant fight multiplying locusts so...

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
maybe we shouldnt, just fight fiercely at nged , let albs have rest of keeps, more keeps they have, weaker they will be at 1.71.

And when 1.71 comes, most albion kiddies will be back to school , this combined with them havíng many keeps, will make ninja raiding relics much easier.

As how many keeps you have affects ram speed, how fast flames turn in rw, guard pop rate, keep update rates and lots of stuff. And you loose many teleport points in enemy realm so albions , whom are notiriously known for their bad map reading will be lost again. Did you ever see any albs in OF other places than emain amg-mmg, well me neither... (ofc there are coupled of good groups who know their bearings but in face of albion true population thats around 3% of player base).

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
One side note that may have been overlooked: having a large amount of keeps also provides inherent realm bonuses (ie increased xp, coin, bounty points, etc). Open /rw and hit the bonuses button for the complete list.
I know i wouldnt mind the extra benefit from all those realm bonuses when levelling some lowbie alts :clap:

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Votan said:
One side note that may have been overlooked: having a large amount of keeps also provides inherent realm bonuses (ie increased xp, coin, bounty points, etc). Open /rw and hit the bonuses button for the complete list.
I know i wouldnt mind the extra benefit from all those realm bonuses when levelling some lowbie alts :clap:

Wow what massive Xp bonuses! isnt it like 3% or soemthing?I know hib as the underpopulated realm is gonna get much more XP than that from our increased camp bonuses and way more free levels!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I just don't rvr till 1.71. I'm looking forward to bow range being cut (and that comes from a ranger) and to the changes in teleportation system.

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
Wow what massive Xp bonuses! isnt it like 3% or soemthing?

Actually if we get enough keeps its 5% and that does add up; not to mention other bonuses. Sure its nothing compared to the underpopulated realm bonuses but hey I didn't select the green tree when I started playing DAoC. I do a lot of solo (levelling) so any added bonus is a plus for me.
If you dont want to RvR till 1.71 thats entirely your choice but what makes you so convinced that the 1.71 will bring such huge differences?

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
Well if goa does bonuses on same standard as mythic then exca hibs will get 110% bonus on camp , 3 days for free level, 10% more stuff from rvr kills and 50% cheaper hookpoint.

Compared to 70% camp bonus, 7 days for free level its huge :)

Oh and for rvr it takes longer to flame to show on RW, means slower reaction for zerg to arrive. You can only teleport to 1 keep on enemy frontier so Zerg needs to walk, and we all know when zerg walks , 50% gets lost/afk stuck to some object. Stuff like that, it means a lot.

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
1 enemy keep? I'd reread them patches notes mate :) Only the 3 shoreline keeps can be ported to in the enemy frontiers.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
thats the spirit, role over and die.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
thats the spirit, role over and die.

I am not bothered by the alb zerglings getting 2rp's each for my death, that doesnt bother me, i'll fight till i die, then release and come back for more if i have to and i know im not alone.

There are still enough hibs who give 100% for the realm in rvr to keep us in the game.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
are they not resetting the relics and keeps etc for release of 1.71, Im sure they did on the US servers.

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
just leave the albs alone and let them rot in solitude.

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
We'll just start dueling each other in front of hpk.. just like we used to do in OF Caledonia ;)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
are they not resetting the relics and keeps etc for release of 1.71, Im sure they did on the US servers.
No they just move any enemy relics to random keeps in the realm (as you can't store them in your shrine any more).

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
Tallen said:
I am not bothered by the alb zerglings getting 2rp's each for my death, that doesnt bother me, i'll fight till i die, then release and come back for more if i have to and i know im not alone.

There are still enough hibs who give 100% for the realm in rvr to keep us in the game.

well said,

makes each kill more satisfying fighting higher numbers.

15k last night in one hour, must have got killed about 4 times in that hour and I was never killed against a solo alb.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Gesta said:
well said,

makes each kill more satisfying fighting higher numbers.

15k last night in one hour, must have got killed about 4 times in that hour and I was never killed against a solo alb.

You go Gesta darling, show em luri's have some bite! :D

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
There are no Albion's who "WORK".

Children are not allowed to work perse and the unemployed by their very nature have no work.

20 against the 130-140 we have been having, although at times frustrating does mean 1 thing tho, we get a lot more RP's/per death than any Albion.

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
:D well my experience is kill one alb 2 pops kill 2 albs and 4 pops ect ect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom