we can only hope.

S

scooby-doo

Blaine's next trick is 'dive of death'

David Blaine says he will plunge hundreds of feet from a helicopter into a river for his next stunt.

Blaine said only a few people had survived a fall from such a height and admitted it could go terribly wrong.

He said he hoped to do the stunt on April 4 next year, his birthday, if he could prepare in time.

Although he did not give the location, he said he would soon do his first practice jump, a 110ft plunge.

In his first major interview since the end of the box stunt, Blaine said: "The next thing I am going to do is a crazy one.

"I can tell you it has to do with me falling from a helicopter into a river. It's called 'dive of death'. It will be from such a tremendous height there's only a couple of people who lived from that height, it is like hitting pavement."

Speaking on Larry King Live he said there would be no parachute and "no dummy either - it will actually be me".

"If you go in a little bit off if your body is not perfectly straight - you do not pierce the water right, you rip your ligaments off, you're paralysed, anything can go wrong," he said.

L

L_Plates

TBH i think the man has turned into a freak. He was ok when he 1st appeared on the scene.

He seems to of got himself into all this spiritual higness bollox. The sooner he fucks off the better.

J

Jonaldo

Someone should recommend the 'catch a bullet in the teeth' trick to him. Possibly substituting his temple for his teeth maybe? ;)

T

Tom

He is an illusionist - so nothing he says can be regarded as the truth. Remember, David Copperfield chopped himself in half with a big saw, and did it so believeably that nobody I knew could figure it out, not even the people in the audience.

David Blaine is just the same.

E

ECA

Sadhus in india do much more freaky and dangerous stuff, blaine is a pusssssssy.

K

kameleon

Lets hope the helicopter is flying upside down when he jumps out of it

S

sad_mung

Lets not forget what happened to Harry Houdini......

W

whipped

Originally posted by sad_mung
Lets not forget what happened to Harry Houdini......
............... He met a lovely girl and lived happily ever after ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom