Way to ruin iRvR

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We set it up perfectly! Leave Berks with all 4 towers blue and Eras with all 4 towers green! We claimed Beno and upgraded it to level10. At this point we were out with a fg and could have continued and cleaned our own frontiers, but the scenarior was perfect for irvr so we let it be.

Hibs got the idea and captured Eras and claimed it. Mids got half way there and captured Berks, but "forgot" to claim it. So far so good. Boom as soon as beno is purp hibs grab it

You all talk so highly about how we need some action and decent rvr, but even when it is set up perfectly you go ruin it again just as it happens.

Take beno and the rest of our keeps and while you're at it, grab the relics too.. I ain't going back to rvr before we get transfered

/pvemode on

CorNokZ

I don't care who it was. Not going to bother fighting to get it back as when the inner door drops, so will the claim

Have fun fighting no one Stupeh

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Haha you bastards. I wasn't even playing at the time. :D

Rest assured i spent the evening moaning at people myself!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
We set it up perfectly! Leave Berks with all 4 towers blue and Eras with all 4 towers green! We claimed Beno and upgraded it to level10. At this point we were out with a fg and could have continued and cleaned our own frontiers, but the scenarior was perfect for irvr so we let it be.

Hibs got the idea and captured Eras and claimed it. Mids got half way there and captured Berks, but "forgot" to claim it. So far so good. Boom as soon as beno is purp hibs grab it

You all talk so highly about how we need some action and decent rvr, but even when it is set up perfectly you go ruin it again just as it happens.

Take beno and the rest of our keeps and while you're at it, grab the relics too.. I ain't going back to rvr before we get transfered

/pvemode on

One simple thing to do, DO NOT CLAIM , as soon as its purp gold keys and plenty of em scales scales scales and some rps while they were at it ;)
OH AND for once i am totally innocent work from 14-03.00 xD

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh who gives a fuck, from what ive seen the RvR scene on dyvet is total shit anyway!!!!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
i got quite a few rps from defenders tho :( and at least we claimed it so you could get some keys too! and didnt do a mids and released when it was US!

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Is the BP token you get from keys still broken ?
I got about 15bp 2 weeks ago when i turned 1 in :(

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
also! irvr in alb is a bit shit atm anyway, cuz all u get is baltazer pepperpin and co camping beno tower! so i vote to move it to breifine/emain :(

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Come to mid. I will be waiting ! hr hr ... Although I prefer hib, more green !

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Is the BP token you get from keys still broken ?
I got about 15bp 2 weeks ago when i turned 1 in :(

I got 800 BP for mine a bit over a week ago so cant be all broken.

And moving insta rvr to hib is a brilliant idea, please just let mids have Crim so we don't have to run that far :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I got 800 BP for mine a bit over a week ago so cant be all broken.

And moving insta rvr to hib is a brilliant idea, please just let mids have Crim so we don't have to run that far :)

i turned on 3 on shade got 6 bps for 1st 2 and 3rd gave none :(

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
To mids pveing albkeeps:

You can play however you like, I'm happy for ya and Imma letchu finish raiding the alb's relics,

but...

please f*ck off already

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Alot of tears ;(
HUG PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYY OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Its like reading a thread posted when dyvet was still alive.. EXACTLY the same whine by the exact same people :(

CorNokZ

Its like reading a thread posted when dyvet was still alive.. EXACTLY the same whine by the exact same people :(

Implying I have ever whined about anything ever before!?

CorNokZ

I have NEVER whined about daoc

delete

Can't get enough of FH

/pvemode on

Why don't you go cry in rvr section? I don't go posting my mid raids here..

Septina

Part of the furniture
Atleast the 'action' was good last night. ^^ Made ~40k rps in one hour camping bold with both doors down and albs just kept porting in. ^^

Big ups to the only alb that stood his ground and almost whiped us!! Wtfhappenedtoexcal the mincer! :clap:

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Atleast the 'action' was good last night. ^^ Made ~40k rps in one hour camping bold with both doors down and albs just kept porting in. ^^

Big ups to the only alb that stood his ground and almost whiped us!! Wtfhappenedtoexcal the mincer! :clap:

Wtfhappenedtoexcal /bow !

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Incidentally, how long is does it take for a keep to ding lvl10 following claiming? Keep meaning to try arrange for some claiming runs with guild, be nice to know if u do it can at least benfit from the action it generates later in the evening...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom