Way to go Mythic! Make crafting more tedious!!!

S

SilverHood

Tradeskill Merchant Notes

In keeping with our policy of not having tradeskill merchants in range of the tradeskill tools, we have moved many tools so it will not be possible to stand in one area, purchase materials, and craft without moving. The towns that have had tools moved are listed below, as well as what tools were moved.

morons

B

Belsameth

they GOT to be kidding
maybe I should mail in a suggestion to make all materials weight double too.

S

SilverHood

thank fukcing god we won't see this patch until summer 2003

S

Sarnat

It's because too many of you frigging crafters used macroing. So blame yourself (or your crafter mates who macroed).

T

_tindel_

yeah, thats why it is a good thing, nuff said :)

B

Belsameth

lemme guess. neither of you ever passed 200 in any given tradeskill :)

B

Blood

no biggie really, just means we wont see those low level crafters around that much..

we still get /mbuy 100!!!!!!!

(hope we get double size vault for crafters soon, and PC merchants)

F

Flimgoblin

currently you can only get to 700 in your trade anyway? (or is it 800 before you have to go to benowyc or wherever)

Although SI introduces 'crafters heaven' where you can sit in one place for a week and craft away (hence the rise in anti-macro changes I imagine)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Soulcatcher
lemme guess. neither of you ever passed 200 in any given tradeskill :)

1123 in armorcrafting and i think it's a good thing...

Macroing happens, even on Excalibur...

Noone gets 1100+ within 4 days without macroing.

D

Draylor

Its a good thing - just a shame they didnt do it sooner.

And more of a shame that GOA arent capable of spotting the blatant macroers :rolleyes:

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Mythic has a good way of spotting macroers.. if they think you're macroing they reposition your character just outside the range of the forge and see if you keep trying to craft.

B

Belsameth

lol. funny, but effective ;)

shame people macro tho, making thos sort of BS needed.
I'd far prefer sitting at a forge all day long, then break the tedium with material runs.

can't they make a box that pops up on the screen every 25 crafts or something, that has to be clicked away again before you can continue...

B

Belsameth

even if it pops up in different spots?

/em is a macro n00b. luckily

M

Meatballs

be nice if they made crafting not some brainless click game.

N

NetNifty

should make it so we can mine our own materials, givf mining tradeskill!

B

Belsameth

they tried that in AC2, what I've read on it, and tried myself, it's at least as tedious.

N

NetNifty

at least u would make a profit by selling to merchants tho :)

D

Damon_D

NOOOO plzzz no mining.... In UO I had a gm ( 100 out of 100 possible ) smith , fletcher , tailor, scribe and alchymist , but I never got my mining above 92... ITS SO BORRING...and you can only carry so and so much ore.. and you dont realy make anything just ingots....for hours... NO !!!!!!!

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
NOOOO plzzz no mining.... In UO I had a gm ( 100 out of 100 possible ) smith , fletcher , tailor, scribe and alchymist , but I never got my mining above 92... ITS SO BORRING...and you can only carry so and so much ore.. and you dont realy make anything just ingots....for hours... NO !!!!!!!

haha omg that was long ago :D

D

Damon_D

Only about a year ago since I sold my 4 accounts , but I still remember the pain :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom