Way to go guys *and gals* of The Dragon Senate

M

minstrel_kyra

Wow we are #2 in realm points. I think this has taken us all by surprise! :)

All that hard work from everyone has paid off and I am proud of you. :clap:

Guess I can no longer say we are so unknown eh?? Also I want to thank our alliance members of EC because many of you have helped us succeed out there on the battlefield.

Okay enough chatting...time to get back out there and kill some more invaders :)

F

Fightersuntzu

Ill give you 3 guesses and the first two dont count :)

btw, i know where we got the RPs, my uber trebuchets ! RAH ! :)

O

old.mattshanes

You guys r good so i wasnt surprised to see you that high we aint doing bad ourself but once we have more 50s(2 since last night:clap: and hopefully 5 within the week)we will be going back to rvr more often again.

Anyway well player TDS glad to fight alongside you again with my fellow guildies anytime;)

M

minstrel_kyra

Thanks Matt, how very nice of you to say :)

BTW, good job on those 2 lev 50's!! I am not too far either, only like 7 away from 50 :)

Well at least when we get the rest of the keeps later and get into df I will get the exp going to something worthwhile instead of those DAMN TREES! (ugh i hate them but i still do em bah :eek: )

O

old.mattshanes

Hehe one of those 50s is me and the other is ghosted who got 50 yesterday be aware of our guild in the next month or so if all goes well we will have near 20 lv50s if they all carry on exping:)

Users who are viewing this thread