/wave

K

Kcinimodus

Hmm, feels a little stupid, but I'm leaving the game .... again .... but this time permanent it seems. I'll move to my new place this saterday, and you don't want to know, but there is no cable/dsl/whatever in that sh*thole. And since I'm not willing to pay high telephone bills I'll have to quit DAOC. This friday will be my last day online.

Last 6 months or so were great, meet some nice people, and I enjoyed the game. I would love to continue, level my alts a bit, kick some Legion ass, but this is just the way it is. I might come online sometimes, still got 2 weeks left before my account gets terminated, I might take a peek how you'r all doing :).

I wish ya all the best of luck, ingame and RL, I'll miss you all, you were a great realm (well, most of the times anyway :p).

Bye bye,

with love,

Kcinimodus Navnegnodus

H

Herbal Remedy

no set fee 24/7 dial up isp where you live:confused:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad:

K

Kcinimodus

Nope, there is a provider who gives x minutes free inet a day, but i heard they stopped that service.

S

starblade

Really sorry to see you leave. For the reason that you were nice as a player the few times I met you as well as for seeing a great 'presence' on our Albion now departing.

Wishing you the best of luck and hoping to see some great come-back in a distant future :)

Y

yvresse-

:eek: bet thats real frustrating for yers, having to depart b4 yer want to. Real shame to see ya go, wish you good luck in your new place and all. /wave back :)

T

Tigerius

Real sorry to see you go just as we thought we had you back for good :(

Oh IRL just needs so many patches, when it starts interfering with other games it's just gone too far in it's bugginess.

O

old.Odysseus

NOOOOO

I FORBID U TO LEAVE!!!

:............(

May life treat u well wherever u go.

X

--xion--

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DONT LEAVE KC!!
remember all the good tiems lol

ure a great friend id be sad to see u go :(:(:)(
have u got an email adres or sommin so i can still say hi lol
keep ure account thoiught never know what may happen in future

:( :( :(
but very upset i am :(

A

Addlcove

"YOU DO NOT HURT KCINI WHILE I AM AROUND"
"FFS DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I SAID"
"GO STEAL LAYPOHS ISP INSTEAD HE LIKES IT"

nuff said :(

S

stt-tts

shit happens....
good luck with whatever u decide to do..

S

Sharp Thing

sad to see u go, i wish u the best of luck in your new house and will miss you :(

(even if i aint playing alb nomore, lol ;) )

O

old.[BF]MaD

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

:((((((((((((((((((

:(((((

K

Khalen

:(

Always sad to see a good friend leave the game :(

Hope your happy there Kci.

(Btw. still coming to LAN with us this summer?)

H

Hatjitjai

arfffff

:(

feel a bit sad to see u go... have a nice time in Beetsterzwaag... although the cafe sucks there ;p

K

Kcinimodus

Tnx for the replies all. Will miss ya all. I gave away all my equipement today, and made some noobs happy with some money :) (at least some guys will be happy i'm leaving).

/salute

H

Herbal Remedy

as some one put it on the 5 minutes of good byes on alliance chat after you said good bye u will be sorely missed :(
whole of albion selects kcini /salute

X

--xion--

yep true :( hey kc u got msn? lol
hmm yes good luck in your new place, and have a great future ure a really nice person and yes will be missed :) will always remember u when i see my friends list :)

O

old.Zoyster

Kcini...we havent Exp-ed together a great deal..but when I have played with u, I've kinda found u funny & charming, the kind of person we need more of in game.:p

So why u r leaving, coz of a move I dunno :rolleyes:

Don't be so rationale and coem baq!!!:clap:
U sexy beast !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom