/wave

Aruwynn

Fledgling Freddie
/wave krash

hi der big troll :)
another wave from the avalonian theurgist Lurielle :touch:

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
[Little off-topic]Patch is today, if they r changing the /lvl 30 to /lvl 20, Albs and mids, prepare to be /hug while dead by THE MIGHTY HIBS :p

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Bah they never showed up in strenght before we had the /level 20/30 command, why would they show their faces now? First time I saw a hibbie zerg in Thidranki was on Excalibur last autumn. Hibbies here seems to fancy Fens too much. But it sure would be nice with regular hibbie presence in Thid instead of sporadic appearance of a few nses.

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
I know a few guilds are planning on a BG1 session now that the /20 command is about to be implemented.

Will be nice to see a few more of my realm mates about :) Also not having to level 1-24 will be very nice!

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Many guilds, like Lyne said, r planning in creating /lvl 20 to go there, since its most fun bg. I'm a 21 Eld, and oftenly do the /who 20,21,... and I'm the only one in that lvl range, because most ppl creatue /lvl 30's. Now with the /lvl set to 20, there is going to be much more people creating "thidians". Just wait a while, and u'll see us more :)

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
I'm pretty sure that no-longer works, if it did Thid would be chock-full-o-hibs(tm). I think I either read it in some patch notes or dreamt it, I wish I wasn't so lazy to find out :)

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>I'm pretty sure that no-longer works

Just stop clicking on trainer when you reach 24, it dont need to be a compulsive act to click there :)

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Iceflower said:
>I'm pretty sure that no-longer works

Just stop clicking on trainer when you reach 24, it dont need to be a compulsive act to click there :)

If you stop clicking on the trainer before you reach the full /level potential you'll ding next time you kill ANYTHING, even grays... I guess this is because you get awarded enough xp to get to lvl 20 or 30 depending on realm. so unfortunately that doesn't work.

What you CAN do, even if it's kinda boring is stop at the level you want to end up on and then start to suicide... Takes a load of suicides though to lose the amount of xp it takes to level from 24-30 :)

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Cirandi said:
What you CAN do, even if it's kinda boring is stop at the level you want to end up on and then start to suicide... Takes a load of suicides though to lose the amount of xp it takes to level from 24-30 :)

This was the bit I was no longer sure worked :) when we originally got /30 the realm was alive with the sound of repeated deaths as loads of people made easy Thid characters. Then I think something changed and people realised that no matter how many deaths they made it didn't work.

I think that what happens is that when you /level to 30 you get 30.5 levels of XP (as expected) but when you start to kill yourself repeatedly you can't get below 30 levels of XP - even if you stop at 24. The battleground code now checks the amount of XP you have rather than the level you are so you're scuppered all round.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Lyne said:
This was the bit I was no longer sure worked :) when we originally got /30 the realm was alive with the sound of repeated deaths as loads of people made easy Thid characters. Then I think something changed and people realised that no matter how many deaths they made it didn't work.

I think that what happens is that when you /level to 30 you get 30.5 levels of XP (as expected) but when you start to kill yourself repeatedly you can't get below 30 levels of XP - even if you stop at 24. The battleground code now checks the amount of XP you have rather than the level you are so you're scuppered all round.

Oh, bummer :p

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
GOA Confirm that /30 was supposed to be removed, they have "reported it to the guys who are dealing with the follow on of the patch. " so hopefully we should be blessed soon!

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Lyne said:
GOA Confirm that /30 was supposed to be removed, they have "reported it to the guys who are dealing with the follow on of the patch. " so hopefully we should be blessed soon!

hibbies now got /lvl20 so prepare for invasion of thid :)

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing the Spragon Den full last night brought a tear to my eye :cheers:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
im in from hib/excal xD along with some m8ies we gonna roll gank trio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom