/Wave.

Ekadeath

Fledgling Freddie
I would just like to thank the merciful Sodachamp. After my first night of being slapped through New Frontiers (Unbuffed and Solo) what a relief to have someone not farm my arse. After my narrow escape from a Shar (no idea what class. Melee, slamed me and had it not been for the roaming NPCs I would of been slaughtered) I thought my breif run of luck had been cut every so short when I saw the red name.
/bow to you once more.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Ekadeath said:
I would just like to thank the merciful Sodachamp. After my first night of being slapped through New Frontiers (Unbuffed and Solo) what a relief to have someone not farm my arse. After my narrow escape from a Shar (no idea what class. Melee, slamed me and had it not been for the roaming NPCs I would of been slaughtered) I thought my breif run of luck had been cut every so short when I saw the red name.
/bow to you once more.
ye i saw u slaming and levi that guy in death with npcs ;)

pip

Banned
Xrystofer said:
pip is a nice guy he dosent add me with his warlock :(
Got board of killing ya tbh, so thought fuck it let him live now or he will log:) stood by watch ya kill a bd, lol the shit I got of the bd:( he accuse me and you of being on the mic together.After like 1hr of letting you live got board as there was only you and arauaddry out and that gimp don't jump me much:( so I slap ya once more for luck :cool:

ps thx for letting me kill that sorc before i killed you /hug did the sorc give you shit ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom