/wave

W

Whisperess

No, not a wave goodbye - a wave hello :D

Started hib / pryd about 2-3 days ago, and just wanted to say hi. :)

Chose hib since I heard they needed more people, and brought some friends along for the ride too.

Anyone have any links for leveling guides etc. for hibernia? ( as I know absolutely nothing about the realm as of yet ).

Cheers,
Navenah Dreamweaver.

Ps. Could Black Death please stop trying to invite us to their guild? A total of 72 invitations for me alone in 2 days is getting a bit annoying. Ds.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Whisperess

Chose hib since I heard they needed more people, and brought some friends along for the ride too.

Anyone have any links for leveling guides etc. for hibernia? ( as I know absolutely nothing about the realm as of yet ).

Cheers,
Navenah Dreamweaver.

Ps. Could Black Death please stop trying to invite us to their guild? A total of 72 invitations for me alone in 2 days is getting a bit annoying. Ds.

Welcome. I can totaly belive the guild invites, read about it on these boards. Can be humerous on the bords but ingame, I guess not so. :p

M

matax

Welcome :)

Join a nice guild like the Enduring Effevescients perhaps ;)
(in before Cher's standard recruitment post :D)

E

Edlina

www.prydwen.net/forum/

is the main hib/pryd forums, try using the search engine, been posted at least a few lvling guides there (maybe also on BW not sure)

O

old.Cher

(in before Cher's standard recruitment post )

bah its not a standard recruitment post, every post is special, since every person is.

SO JOIN EE!

T

twistedmind

hello

Hi whisperess. one of my gm in mid :) i'll bet you like it here i certainly do. i have a nice guild called the wild hunt not sure if they reqruit tho but they are allways nice.

the hibs are extremely nice so i regret i did not start here to begin with :) i'll have to welcome you here to this lovely realm. shame they don't browse the forums.

I

iguk

Welcome:) ure from a nice guild on excali/midd I see with my watery eye.

S

Shike

Cheers,
Navenah Dreamweaver.

welcome to Prydwen once again old friend :)

M

matax

Re: hello

Originally posted by twistedmind
shame they don't browse the forums.

As pointed to in Edlina's post above, most Hibs on Prydwen trawl the Prydwen.net forums as these tend to be less whining and more interesting than these ;) You'll find a lot more people there :)

C

-chancer-

hey there :D

welcome to the treacle zone

cue: music

L

lakih

I think we could find a home for you in the shadows... i think atleast two or three of us has chars in Heart & Soul.

Contact me ingame if you yet not found a home.

W

Whisperess

Re: Re: /wave

Originally posted by Shike
welcome to Prydwen once again old friend :)

Got any chars around abermenai level Shike, old mate?

Me and the rest of Thorn is that level and will be invading the different BG's as we continue to level :)

Two of them are on a 'vacation' atm though, so I guess I'll keep tailoring for a while :D

( oh yes, they joy of bringing up a craft you already have a LGM in - like a sour apple drenched in carrot juice )

S

Shike

Re: Re: Re: /wave

Got any chars around abermenai level Shike, old mate?

Me and the rest of Thorn is that level and will be invading the different BG's as we continue to level :)

Two of them are on a 'vacation' atm though, so I guess I'll keep tailoring for a while :D

( oh yes, they joy of bringing up a craft you already have a LGM in - like a sour apple drenched in carrot juice )

yeah have an inf that I team with zells mincer on occasion when the xpgrind gets to us, tho we mostly do sneakattacks vs small grps, quite fun actually :)

Good luck with the lvling etc, will be fun to face u guys in RvR soon ;)

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by lakih
I think we could find a home for you in the shadows... i think atleast two or three of us has chars in Heart & Soul.

Contact me ingame if you yet not found a home.

Now now Lakih dont teach him bad manners :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom