watz up

O

old.[SCW]Moon

And what you said to me and my clan members following the abuse I got from an ska member when I defended myself and told ska what my personal opinion of them was following our tirrible match was also uncalled for .

You clan whored and like always its ok because you a ref or think your this pathetic phrase leet .

And as always your argument is what ? nothing you have no points to your statements just some personal feelings you try to vent .

I have some irc logs you might want a look at some time to

O

old.Demoz

I have irc logs to, im not fussed, you take things way to serious, i was pissed, but i hear lots of things about SCW saying they were shit, SCW are hardly the best, and no neither is Dtm...

E

echo

What d-com did to me that day was uncalled for, alls DF wanted to do was play them again, with there best team, i only joined the Server to make it 8 v 8.

yes i agree it was uncalled for, and as i have said a few times now, i wanna apologise on behalf of whoever from my clan banned you from the server.

O

old.[SCW]Moon

People's true feeling's usually come out when their pissed demo .

And we don't claim to be the best clan out there or even think it, this season is the first time we've ever intered a league and any matches we have won we are pleased about but this dosnt mean to say we think we're the best, we didnt know what to expect when this clan begun to be serious so showing some happiness in its success is wrong ?

O

old.Demoz

Happiness? flaming every other clan in irc? In irc thats not your channel? Telling them how lame and shit they are? Some happiness.

Think about the other clan, if it was said in #scw then yeh, your ok, but it wasnt.

Becuase im was pissed what i said i meant? rofl, get a grip man, i almost folded Dtm cuz i was pissed up, did i want that?

O

old.[SCW]Moon

SO it was ok for the ska player to insult me but when I repleid I had no right ?

Yeh people usually do let their deep down feelings slip when thier pissed and I have quite a tight grip btw .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom