watz up

O

old.[d-com]maximus

lo all this is my first time posting on this forum asu can see i am in [d-com] we r a very good clan who has won all r matchs in r group and looking forward to playing other clans in the play offs and hopefully making it to dev 2 (as if LOL). and sorry to all the clans who did make it....

and to all the smart asses on this forum i know who use r and if use dont like me tough...:upyours: :D

E

echo

Originally posted by [d-com]maximus
we r a very good clan

teehee i wish :)

we have won our matches, but we arent up to a few clan's standard who should be in division 2 :) (that means you SCW)

and yeah, we'll play a friendly with ya, but we are still getting organised cos we are a fairly new clan so go easy :)

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Oh its you :D

Yeh we can play a little match for fun when you want m8

O

old.[d-com]maximus

friend's already :p

im getting friends already :0.... and snoopy m8 we r good.... hmmmmmm a friendly cool... get us praccy for the play offs aint that rite moon get use praccy too help out each other.

E

echo

Originally posted by [SCW]Moon
Oh its you :D

Yeh we can play a little match for fun when you want m8

teehee, yeah its me, and if you like if/when we have a friendly, i wont even spam your respawn!! OR backtrack :D :D

maybe...

:clap: :clap:

O

old.[d-com]maximus

spam away m8

m8 u wanna spam u spam and for backtracking im not the best person to be takling to about that LOL:eek:

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I'l look else where for that fun match in that case .

I hope your joking because I'd rather play a fun game and loose than play a buncha lamers :rolleyes:

E

echo

teehee yeah he is joking...... i hope, not that i see much of the attack during matches in our team :):) :)

O

old.Demoz

[d-com] are the lamest clan i have ever met, after banning me from there server in a recent match (friendly) for no reason.

gg [d-com]

E

echo

we were told before hand that you werent in Df (i wasnt even there at the match) but i thought it was all sorted out?

anyway, when we (a new-ish clan) challenged -=DF=- it was because we wanted to play -=DF=-, not a DF/Dtm combo.

O

old.Demoz

Im the only member in DF that plays for Dtm, and i only play for them in friendlys, what you did was very lame, and you know it. Just wont accept it.

I only play got DF because i know there cl in rl.

E

echo

ok, and i apologise, but I can only go on what I have been told, I wasn't there

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Why can't you just play for 1 clan demo ?

Infact a new clan challenging some one you would at least expect them to leave the clan dual clan players out just for the sake of a good match .

clan whore's and dual clanners alike :puke:

O

old.Demoz

I dont really play for DF like i do for Dtm, but i help them when there short. its only for friendlys.

O

old.[SCW]Moon

So you don't play for DF but this time you made an exception and they banned you for clan whoring ?

Does this excuse ths comment ?
[d-com] are the lamest clan i have ever met

E

echo

erm, can we all just calm down a bit :) im trying (failing, but trying) to build a good reputation here, and flames about mah clan aren't good :)

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Do you play for clans your not part of if so then in my eye's yes you are .

The fact your in what is it 4 clans I feel kinda removes the whole purpose for having a clan in the first place but if we have to be gready then what the hell there's "no rules" against it here .

Its just down to the individual and I think dual clanning imo will slowly degrade the clan comunity as you'l find high div players are part of starting up clans to and any clan that dosnt include these kind of players wont last long, so you'l find yourself back at square one with the same old clans, same old players and a bunch of cast out people that gave up because they couldnt survive and found it demoralising facing clans built of high div dual clan players .

O

old.Demoz

It was a friendly, nothing more, i play for DF in friendlys, im not that good a tfc Player anyway, but they banned cuz of the flames they bought to me in a recent BWTFCL match between DF and d-com. I somehow got involved, but we all shuck hands after.

However d-com wanted to continue this childish crap of theres on the server. I was banned, i phoned my mate up who was in the server, i told him what had happend, so DF refused to play them.

Above this, the server used what cack, 100 pings for me, server wasnt even full, and they refused to use the Dtm server, or any other Server.

Says it all imo.

Im not a whore, once DF get sorted properly then i wont play for them again. Im there to add the numbers up, i havent and wont played in any league matches for them.

E

echo

You 'Somehow got involved' by changing the agreed match time, trying to tell us the match (when it was played at the pre-arranged time, due to a bit of confusion between CLs) was void, calling us a newbie clan (well, maybe ill let u off that one :)) and telling me to 'fuck off'.

Admittedly during the d-com v. DF bwtfcl match some of my clan (me included) were being offensive, but it takes 2 to tango, and since you only actually saw the IRC chat (read: flame war :( ) from after the game you can't really judge what actually happened. the match itsself was sorted, a few choice comments were thrown about, but dealt with by Nex(ref). It should be known that after the bwtfcl group match there werent any hard feelings between the clans' CLs, namely Myself, Bahney, and Tonka (Df) as we discussed a reschedule in IRC calmly, this didnt happen, but we agreed on a friendly to prove there were no hard feelings.

This is when the fun starts, you joined the server after telling us (several times) in IRC a few days earlier you weren't in Df, and so (rightly, from what i hear - but once i again i must stress i'm not certain of events because I wasn't present) you were ejected from the server.

And about the server, i'm not sure what was wrong with it , I'm not even sure which IP was used but i wasnt told that anyone mentioned moving server due to lag.

Anyways...

I'm off for a few hours to let my downloads finish, if you want to discuss what happened Demo then Icq me or I will probably be in Irc later on, but lets discuss it off of a public forum shall we?

~snoopy.

E

echo

demo, why arent you listed on the bwtfcl-admins page anyway? are you actually an admin?

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Snoopy its 1 rule for 1 and 1 for another

TFC snob rule 1 : you are never wrong
TFC snob rule 2 : every one else is a newbie
TFC snob rule 3 : no one has the right to disagree with you
etc.....

1Jesta

1 rule for 1 and 1 rule for another wtf?
If thats aimed at me then ill explain, Im in -[ND]- its my clan i started it over a year ago, I'm in GF5 which isnt a clan but a community,I'm in [GOD] for wireplay ladder/morat etc,and I'm in [ c4 ] which is a new clan for uktfcl.
Problem?
I dont merc, i never have done, i dont break any rules,and i try not to piss ppl off.
Problem?

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Dunno how think thats aimed at you but its isnt

O

old.[SCW]LaMagra

Originally posted by [SCW]Moon

TFC snob rule 1 : you are never wrong
TFC snob rule 3 : no one has the right to disagree with you

jes me or does anyone else find this hypocrytical :p

wub you really mooneh ;)

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Its a joke you unhomorous git

And I don't like people "wubin" me its gay

O

old.Demoz

Moon you obviosuly have a problem, an ego problem? You seem to think that theres an "old buys network" out there...

Well there isnt, sorry to dissapoint you.

What d-com did to me that day was uncalled for, alls DF wanted to do was play them again, with there best team, i only joined the Server to make it 8 v 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom