Watch out SWG Fans!

Starman

Part of the furniture
http://www.swgalaxies.net/maswg/ -

Where is SWGalaxies.net?
We purchased this domain name from the previous owners in order to spread our message to those that need it, the youth that visited the previous fansite. Some of the previous staff members, after listening to our causes, joined our organization. After we move to MASWG.org we will continue to use this domain for redirecting. The SWGalaxies fansite will never return, even if the SWGalaxies.net staff members wanted to, which they don't.

Who are we?
Mothers Against Star Wars Galaxies (MASWG) is a group of concerned parents who feel that the impact Star Wars Galaxies has on our youth is negative, and stems growth in critical areas such as social skills, critical thinking, athletics, and body hair.

What do we do?
We do our best to spread the word about the evils of Online Gaming. We believe that all parents should be aware of the severe damage that the so called 'entertainment industry' is inflicting on our children. The capitalists in the silicon valley should not be allowed to pollute our children's minds with such extreme wastes of time and energy.

heh :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"Beware! If your child is stupid, clumsy, or ugly, he or she may already be playing Online Games!"

Or...your kid is just stupid, clumsy and ugly...

Breiair

Fledgling Freddie
lol........this is sad, I'm glad my mom doesn't participate in clubs like that tbh

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Breiair said:
lol........this is sad, I'm glad my mom doesn't participate in clubs like that tbh

my mom did once :( she jumped on the video = violence in RL bandwagon...

buuuuut, after slapping her silly a few times she saw it my way........ ;)

j/k

but she DID change after some research tho :)

Gilgamesh

Fledgling Freddie
no doubt there will be a wifes version of this...............hope mine doesnt find it :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
'Over 90% of people under then age of 10 who constantly played online games had not and/or did not currently have a girlfriend.'

thats like saying eating cucumber is fatal, since 99% of people who have died have eaten cucumber at some point in their life.

thats one of the best april fools jokes ive ever read tho :p

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl what would they prefur there kids do? play swg have fun be gental kind and loveing or go out evry night beat the crap out of old ladys for a few £ and skag up on drugs.. stupid women :twak:

good joke tho.. just a sad thing that there probaliy is a real site saying most of this somewhere :worthy:

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
-Children playing online games lose 5 IQ pts a month, study says
A study by doctors in the small European nation of Tsrif Lirpa last week is conclusive evidence that online games such as Star Wars Galaxies, Everquest, and Asheron's Call cause an immediate and extreme loss of intelligence, grace, and good looks. Beware! If your child is stupid, clumsy, or ugly, he or she may already be playing Online Games!

ahahahahahahahahaha.. i play allot of online games, and not to brag, but my grades at Mechanics/electronics as well as Norwegian(mother tounge), english, math etc is above avrage.. and according to this, i should have negative IQ by now :p

and the maswg is on the site, but meant as a joke, abviously. look under Features :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom