Was thinking Id start a guardian here in Hibernia

K

koskos

Was wondering if anyone could help me with my desission of carriere path at level 5, champion, hero or blademaster

what does eatch of em do?
(im told not to trust the manual)

L

-Lillo-

Hero - Most HPs, alot of spec points since you don't have a valor or Celtic Dual line to worry about. Which allows a nice Hybrid Shield/LW spec. And ofc Moose which is nice. gets scale

Champ - Lower HP but they get some spells such as debuffs, snare and DD. they have to invest alot in Valor which forces them to make a choice between Shield/weapon with some parry or LW/parry. Hero's can do all three high. gets Scale

Blademaster - Gets to wield 2 weapons, is a little underpowered at the moment but will be getting help in 1.62. They get a damage add every 7 minutes (1.62) and they now have extended bleeds in their CD line. also gets enhanced evade which can be nice at times. They only get up to Reinforced Armor.

(or you can make a shield master which would be very defensive but a little lacking damage wise)

K

koskos

hehe I *few* new words there but I think I get the idea

I am level 3 now

but I was wondering something else allso,
at level 3 I have found lether boots and leather sleeves
but how/where do I get the rest of the armour, are there specific monsters who drop specific armour types/pieces? if so what monsters etc.

Hm and I forgott to ask, is a guardian a good class to start with?
Have only watched a friend of mine play a little bit on the US servers so Im fairly new to the whole game...

O

oblivion_6

i would say best class to start the game with is a caster of some sort as then when they hit 50 u can farm cash for any others

but i would choose a champ if i had to :)

L

Lessurl

Most biped type monsters drop lowbie armour at about lvl 3. i.e. Skeletons etc. If you keep farming them you will end up with a whole set. The drop armour is low quality though and it's far better to farm enough cash to get some armour off of the merchants asap. :)

H

hrun

ye unfortunately hero > champ.. so if u want a good meleechar.. go hero

bm will probably be sweet to.. when they get some love

K

koskos

but isnt hero allso the most expencive in ways of gear?

as they use the best armour type...

well dunno IL give it a day to think it over hehe :)

H

hrun

isnt that much of a difference between the costs.. and there are always nice ppl around to help if u just spam the /beg macro :p

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by hrun
.. and there are always nice ppl around to help if u just spam the /beg macro :p

yeah, the guys from GOA's harrassment department ;)

U

uncle_sal

Originally posted by koskos

This being Hibernia- money is never a problem to newcomers... my advice is to join a good guild which will help you make friends, help you economically and give you advices about speccing and stuff...

D

Dinfar

Originally posted by koskos

there aint that much of a differense as champ and hero use same armor type.

S

SingerOfSoul

i can make all youre gear upto lvl 20 for you :p

I

inuyasha

If you wonder anything ingame, feel free to send a tell to "consider" if you see her on =)

Im always free to advice, it sometimes even make my groups hate me ^_^
Been on the advisor list since us version :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom