Was that the first match Arsenal...

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
... lost this season? If it were... Then Mancherster rocks ;)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
no it wasnt, champions league and carling cup losses too

p.s

MILLLLLLLLLLWAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Wonder how many people will become honourary Millwall fans and travel to Cardiff?

Could probably throw bricks at the Mancs and the blame will just go on Millwall :( I don't think it will be a pleasant final but I think Millwall will beat Man U ;)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
CorNokZ said:
... lost this season? If it were... Then Mancherster rocks ;)

But if Machester have lost a load more games than Arsenal then surely they cannot "rock" ?

~edit~ I wasnt going to point this out but I hope you don't support Man U - because if you do , I would have hoped you could spell the name of your team ;)
And no... I'm not a gooner either...

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Jonaldo said:
Wonder how many people will become honourary Millwall fans and travel to Cardiff?

Could probably throw bricks at the Mancs and the blame will just go on Millwall :( I don't think it will be a pleasant final but I think Millwall will beat Man U ;)

Why wont it be pleasent final? I think Wise has a good squad there and Man Ure will always put on a good show, good luck to both teams.

Nooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww if your talking about off the pitch. Dont be daft man! Who were the naughty of the 2 sets of fans this weekend? Man Ure, chucking coins at the Arsenal bench, singing racist songs, Milwall did their club proud. Its about time Milwall had something positive said about them.

Man Ure will win though :p

DaveyJones

Fledgling Freddie
Darthshearer said:
Why wont it be pleasent final? I think Wise has a good squad there and Man Ure will always put on a good show, good luck to both teams.

Nooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww if your talking about off the pitch. Dont be daft man! Who were the naughty of the 2 sets of fans this weekend? Man Ure, chucking coins at the Arsenal bench, singing racist songs, Milwall did their club proud. Its about time Milwall had something positive said about them.

Man Ure will win though :p

theres no r in united :p Man Utd

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
DaveyJones said:
theres no r in united :p Man Utd
Trust me, we don't need this conversation again. Let's just say that, as a united fan, I give him permission to call Manchester United 'Man Ure'.

:p

Clown

Part of the furniture
And who the fuck are you? :)
It's not, and never has been, funny.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Darthshearer said:

I'm not saying it will be the Millwall fans, more like people who support other clubs who can go to start trouble with the Man U fans just because they don't like them. Millwall will get blamed just because of their past :( (and present to be honest)

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Go on Millwall, do it for London.. give those Utd scum some rough tackles and coin their fucking bench on behalf of us Gooners :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom