was i in teh wrong?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
so some guy kept barging me, so i stood up for my self for once. we were 3, they were 6. one of my friends went CRAZY and tryed to fight me and our other mate for no reason. think he was trying to make a point that we arnt as 'hard' as we thought? thing is, i was just standing up for my self. so i continually pushed this little shit out my way. wasnt out for a fight, dont think they were. so we all shook hands.

cept one of our mates thinks we were in the wrong, 'trying to be smart'.
was i in the wrong? imo i didnt do anything wrong at all, simply stood up for my self and shook hands wit the trouble maker. problem is im goin away for teh day with said mate, how should i act? imo, i think i should just pretend he was right and that i was trying to be 'clever' (even though i wasnt).

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
tris like I said in pthe previous thread yo uare awesome. I almost noutted someone tonight bevcause they were puzing in front o f myuse in the queue. I will prolly be banned tomorrow because Jup has a big ban stick of doom, but a hmassive cokc. and tiolda also has a msssie ck.1! I love everyone <£ cgod asave our queueeen! Ez good luckk1 I'm lucvky cxoz everyone is so aweomse ! and I got with this bird I reallyu liked so thubms up!

Gamah and Baut h you may have bigger post counts but you also have bigges willehs!

Outlander

Part of the furniture
just forget about it and act like you normally would. acting like your in right or wrong towards your mate could just make more arguements maybe i dunno. just acting like nothin happened might just end the whole thing or sommat.
(i have no idea)

tris-

i dont no tbh. i did nothing wrong. some little shit face kept pushing into us when i was trying to bust a move. so i pushed him only with the hand, about 5 times. then all shit breaks lose and im thinking wtf? i dont think anything was wrong, we all got home with no broken apendages but still he has a problem. my FRIEND tryed to start fights with us (my group) to try say "you arnt clever, why start a fight?". but we didnt! simply, i stood up for my self! in reality if i didnt know my friend, i would snap him in two. but i do know him, and i love him as a mate. so im thinkin forget it imo? but still, i dont think i was in teh wrong.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
sounds normal imo. doesnt sound like fight of any sorts with just pushing like you said. and since nothing happened I cant see the problem. if you were pushing the guy about then jumped on him and started beating his head in with his own shoe then i can see where there might be some cause for concern. :p
forget it imo and go have a toke before bed :fluffle:

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I better go sleep befor ce I cgot ebanned even more! cya tomorrow everyone! ithink I olove everyone incluseing dup! so I've wirteen a lttiel wryhnme for himn!

There once was a guy called Jup,
He once cried so hard he pumped.
He justmped up with glee
because he needed a pee.
Now he's pissed on me!

OH JUPPY JUPPY! I LOVE YOU AND your gkids!

tris-

im tokin this minute. because like i said i cant sleep if im drunk. so what u think outlander, i mean ur teh pwnage. do i act as if i didnt even go out? pretend its all normal imo? just dont like being accused of bad stuff when one did not comit the bad stuff!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
tris you rox, regardless nn outlander you rocks, bgi fat grantie rocks! beog drunk is alot diff front being high! high means you can type correctly! I can't seven see why I'm typing! Ez you rocks you too! because of your gingerbread fualages!

tris-

docwolfe, we know u think everyone rox! give your head a shake! you cant just keep saying everyone rocks imo!

Outlander

Part of the furniture
well imo the uncool thing would be to bring the subject up at all. bringing it up just shows you have a concern over it all, and since you aint done nothing wrong, theres no need for concern right? just be a cool cat and shrug it off, if you friend wants to be all uptight about it and bring it up then just treat it like a normal everyday thing :)

you want butter on that toast? yea sure whatever..

you were outta line starting fights etc etc. sure whatever..

Tilda

And post again in the morning when you make sense! ;)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
drunken fights happen, even with mates. Best thing you did was shake hands and leave it at that.

Alundril

Fledgling Freddie
Fight last night was pretty funny :D

Some bloke accused me of cheating on his X (he'd been split up with ehr for a couple of months and no I wasn't doing anything with her) so instead he starts on this bloke who works with her. He has lucemia or something and is about as thin as a twig. The thing is though, it would have all been settled if this guy had just shut his mouth and stopped egging my mate on.

I was stuck in the car while my best mate was holding this guy back from litterally eating this small guy alive. Shouting out the window for him to stfu or he will get beats. But no... he kept opening his mouth and in the end my mate got free and smacked this poor little fella, musta broke something the way he hit him. Anyway, was really funny but thats not the point.

Point is: You need to know when to open your mouth and when not to. Just like speaking about something that you sjouldn't of done. Anyway, if your mate brings up the subject then just say what you think in a calm manner and just go along with it, never resort to violence, but otherwise just pretend it was another night out with the lads, a drunked night out with the lads I take it ?

Things should be ok then !

Ezteq

Queen of OT
LMAO Doc you DaMan! head a bit sore today was it? rofl love reading posts from 3am :clap:

anyhoo Trissy baby I think you were right and tbh you don't have to bring it up with your mate at all, no one has to justify or explain their actions to their friends, thats why your friends and if you want to act a certain way (or if he does) its up to the individual how they act and if someone doesnt like it they either stick around and say "look dude, your out of order pack in in" or they piss off, but as far as explaining yourself, sod that.

any hoo if someones bashing in to you and you blow at them then you both sort it out, its between you 2, tbh your mate sounds like he got all hissy for nothing... go shoot him up the arse with a nerf gun imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom