warwick castle

eksdee

FH is my second home
my friend worked there as a ghost last summer.

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Going tomorrow, should attack the keep or just pound individual players?

You can fill your day there easily and still want to go again the next. Make use of the little programme of events you get when you enter and plan your day - I'd recommend the archer if he's still there, been a little while since I went.

Enjoy :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
My cousins best friend was about to get married there (thats where harry potter is filmed right?)

Then she got a phone call asking if she would cancel that date and the people who wanted it would pay for her next wedding booking and hotel etc. She said no as she had her heart set on that date.

A week later another phone call, Offering to pay for all the food/drink/hotel rooms for familly and the next wedding payed for, Again she refused the offer.

2 days later, they offerd to pay her mortgage off(MASSIVE house might i add about 12 bedrooms) , Wedding,honeymoon, drinks, hotel for familly etc. They ofc accepted and had there wedding a month postponed!

The people who payed for all that were the Beckhams because brooklyn wanted his birthday party there because of harry potter, Some people have WAY too much cash :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom