Warshade Staff of Sun this time.. trading..

O

old.Takahome

Don´t tnk I need to post the stats of the staff, most of highest caster out of there know wot this pretty is.

And yes it´s one of the few staffs with "Cast Here" shining sign (the only one aka only warshade staffs shines?)

Usable by eldritch, enchanter, and mentalist. I´m sure some of u need this staff badly ;)

I´m mana 50, just need sth similar like warshade moon hehe...

The only doubt I have is if it´s better respec to light, since STUN BUG SUX. I´ve got SS to prove it, and I´m suffering from it a LOT being a pbaoer grrrrrr

S

Spudgie

You put that vindi staff to good use then tama :)

O

old.Niljindil

Tama, stun bug is next for the strike team to look at on the US servers.

Or so ive heard anyway....

S

Salazar

No you dont Laryssa... I need it more... give it to me :clap: (my old one is wearing out... switch to melee staff before u hit tincans, switch to melee staff before u hit tincans, switch to...)

O

old.Laryssa

i run around with my epic 40 one :p
Uncle Sal go get an irewood branch to hit tincans :twak:

S

Salazar

My "irewood branch" is dps 16.2 Leprechaun staff of enchantments... 50 lvl´s of enchantments... who needs it anyway. Any1 know of any proccing staffs for lvl 50? :)

O

old.Takahome

Nil, I know it, but serious, it´s not repaired yet in USA, and they´ve got 1.51 finished already.

If they fix it in 1.52 I´ll prolly got the patch by GOA when my rp hit as high as eleasias, dunno if it´ll worth to suffer till then... (atm I´ve got only 21k rp, kinda low...)

Hit target staff... mmm maybe that vindi moon spud :p

Anyway using that known permanent shining staff head issue, I just use a spell with my sun staff and w/o moving switch to vindi moon, that way I got the best of the world, and yes I luv that vindi staff spud, tnx a lot :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom