Warriors = gimp? o_0

S

Spamb0t

"i have tried many things with my warrior. i have tried most hp ,and a mixture between most hp and max bonuses,and niether have really have worked"

most hp? and mix between hp and bonuses? ;DDD
doesnt sound like he has sc armor ;o

and no i didndt read the whole post Zzzz

O

ormagaa

i agree we are gimped.
i cant kill anything with my warrior :<

so THEREFOR, mythic giv... umm..
speed5, pet and GP to us to make us somewhat good in combat :<

splashor and me are gimps and wimps :<

E

etcetra

Originally posted by ormagaa
i agree we are gimped.
i cant kill anything with my warrior :<

so THEREFOR, mythic giv... umm..
speed5, pet and GP to us to make us somewhat good in combat :<

splashor and me are gimps and wimps :<

Both have lost to a thane in epics thoug :m00:

O

ormagaa

Originally posted by etcetra
Both have lost to a thane in epics thoug :m00:

as you can see, we need some serious lub

A

aonn_elfclomper

hmm i was playing my warrior last night first time in ages) and killed lots of ppl ... his still in epic :) well the main thing is warriors aint savages and as a warrior u should imo be next to support classes slaming everything that gets close ,,, and if there is a fight u use /assist anyway so if the other guy/s land the last hit so what ? u are as guilty to his death as the rest ,just not got the spam ,, if u think kill spam are important make an SM gp :)

S

svartmetall

My Warrior's still in Epic (full time job does not ATM leave enough time to farm to afford enormous prices of SC'd suit) but does fine, I don't feel gimped at all.
Maybe some kind of special 2H style/ability would be nice and give us a slightly more unique feel, but overall I think Warriors are fine just the way we are, no complaints here.

R

roteca

I see no problem in warriors...
And i dont see warriors as dmg dealers, they are a support class in groups to slam thoose who goes for healers/shamans/(sm's)

Dont think we are ment to kill every class with ease.

C

chosen

i do beat RR5 zerkers with SC armor with my RR2 epic warrior :p

P

Pandemic

no warriors are a great class only problem i have with them is only blocking for 1 person at a time but thats being looked into anyway and so might change :)

R

rahatma

we r teh gimpz, rly need advanced guard and dualwielded 2h swinged at capspeed, that might make warriors a viable class, tbh m8s

S

sorusi

warriors should beat zerkers, since they usually use slashing weapons wich gives bonus on the zerker, and zerker uses slash weapons vs chain (bonus against slash ;p) anyway, warriors are top duellers :p

and warriors are fine atm, its just mooguard on us whineing their arse off because they are so gimped players :p

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Pandemic
no warriors are a great class only problem i have with them is only blocking for 1 person at a time but thats being looked into anyway and so might change :)

Yes I can see how a shield tank only being able to block for one person can be a problem. AOE guard for the win!!!!!111111 o_0

O

old.Mitsu

Heh funny guy. Warriors might be boring but not gimped.

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by StormriderX
Yes I can see how a shield tank only being able to block for one person can be a problem. AOE guard for the win!!!!!111111 o_0

nah that would be silly but something like 2 people at once within a short range and very short time usable only every so often would be pretty good

edit: could also include some kinda damage penalty / unable to hit (for the warrior)

O

ormagaa

Originally posted by StormriderX

you got our point mister!

GIV

Z

zoolis

Warriors are very nice imo :)

and ûber with ip,purge, determination 3 and some buffs :)

F

-fwapp-

um he used an enemy re-stun immunity period as a supposed mid-only problem? k

R

raer

Damn all the europeans going on the board and making sense. Shame on you all.

You know who you are.

K

kirennia

warriors are gimps in comparison to savages/ per-1.62 zerkers, but they are howveer, much more powerful then armsmen, albions 'aparent' equivalent.....

K

Kindar

Warriors are good...i still laugh when i try suicide at lair cause i had to guide or show a friend...and actually beated the drakulv executioner which had to kill me.

Warriors are too basic thou...they don't have a fun line as mentioned before. They have the ability to spec in throw, but you don't get anything special out of it. Could be cool with some throwing styles...better to hit and perhaps a style which allowed you to throw longer...

Warriors rocks...end of story! :)

S

sorusi

Originally posted by kirennia
warriors are gimps in comparison to savages/ per-1.62 zerkers, but they are howveer, much more powerful then armsmen, albions 'aparent' equivalent.....

you think its all about damage, dont you?

I

Ialkarn

The Role warriors have in a mid group is not the same as armsmen have,it's more like a pali role:slam/guard bot..
and having a full melee and shield spec..and also the highest ws of the game ,they do this job aloot better than the shield tanks of other realms.
The fact they can easy outdamage an armsman (1h/2h no matter how the weaker albs cousins are specced) whitout gimp themself whit a weird spec,it's just the prouve how much mid meleers are overpowered.

I

Ialkarn

I 'm just glad midgard/exalibur dosen't have many skilled warriors
coz it would be really a problem.
The tipical midgard group ignore what a warrior is and how make him effective.

E

eös

Originally posted by kirennia
joking right? in duels warriors are far superior to zerk/savage, ofc in rvr they have a different role so it's not really fair to compare.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by eös
joking right? in duels warriors are far superior to zerk/savage, ofc in rvr they have a different role so it's not really fair to compare.

The only person I've ever lost to in a duel is a Thane...Zerks are easy to drop. Never duelled a Savage though.

Users who are viewing this thread