Warrior

Wolfzy1

Fledgling Freddie
Wat is the best wep selection for a warrior, i would prefer to be Blades :p as you can get Atens shield (summon blades)? :worthy:
Any blade warrior specs available? :confused:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
The best warrior spec is 50shield/50weapon and rest parry.

What weapon you wanna go is a different story but I'd go hammer, but I think that atems shield summon weapon is a bad idea for deciding which spec you wanna go :p

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, this has been discussed before, but here goes:

50 weapon/50 shield/28 parry (or more if you autotrain while getting PL)

Hammer: nice pos back + followup, generally uber (little) end consumption pr style, "interesting" damage table vs your enemies in rvr. A bit slower weapons than sword/axe, 4.6 speed 1h is available, 5.8 is the slowest 2h.

Sword: nice pos back, no followup. Also got the best taunt style ingame, this could also be considered the best anytime style ingame for rvr by many.

Axe: decent styles all over, especially pos front + followup does very good damage and not hard to pull off.

My troll warrior has been axe spec in almost 3 years, haven't regretted it. My 2h troll savage is hammer, but that is because he can't get 50 weapon spec, and if you have to go 44 weapon, hammer is the obvious choice (the 50 hammer style is of no particular use).

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Axe speced and tbh I regret it, not so many artifact choices open as if I had chosen hammer. The good thing is that you get good styles for pve, they aren't that good but ok in rvr. lack a nice behind style and anytime style. If i were to chose again i'd definetly try out hammer.

50weap/50shield/28parry for teh win.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Actually the followup to the axe behind style is one of the highest growth rate styles in Midgards 'classic' weaponlines, same goes for the sidestyle :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Artic rift ? The Glacial Movement sidestyle is ok yeah, got that nifty attack speed decrease also if I remember correctly.

Wolfzy1

Fledgling Freddie
ok then hammer is the best wep to go? :touch:

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
All 3 weaps are nice, they all have their reasons why ppl should use them.. make up your own mind, imo :)

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
Ok, this has been discussed before, but here goes:

50 weapon/50 shield/28 parry (or more if you autotrain while getting PL)

Hammer: nice pos back + followup, generally uber (little) end consumption pr style, "interesting" damage table vs your enemies in rvr. A bit slower weapons than sword/axe, 4.6 speed 1h is available, 5.8 is the slowest 2h.

Sword: nice pos back, no followup. Also got the best taunt style ingame, this could also be considered the best anytime style ingame for rvr by many.

Axe: decent styles all over, especially pos front + followup does very good damage and not hard to pull off.

My troll warrior has been axe spec in almost 3 years, haven't regretted it. My 2h troll savage is hammer, but that is because he can't get 50 weapon spec, and if you have to go 44 weapon, hammer is the obvious choice (the 50 hammer style is of no particular use).
And I always thought of Provoke in Hammer line as the best taunt that can double as a nice anytimer. And the back style with snare is nasty in rvr.
But as has been said, choose what you feel like.

Himse

FH is my second home
Hammer is a good spec to go, especially as hammer styles use the least endurance, also is good because of the back style :)

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Axe speced and tbh I regret it, not so many artifact choices open as if I had chosen hammer. The good thing is that you get good styles for pve, they aren't that good but ok in rvr. lack a nice behind style and anytime style. If i were to chose again i'd definetly try out hammer.

50weap/50shield/28parry for teh win.

Anytime style...just use axe taunt style? 0_o

And ubah backstyle on axe is Evernight+Artic Rift, mostly cause of its damage and does bleed on first hit = annoyment to Vanishing stealthers.

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
Best taunt style is Draw out, because of it's HIGH to hit bonus

This is also a great anytime sword style,

Dont forget Ragnarok 50 sword style for hastedebuff, it's absolutely great

Biggest difference between weapons apart from crush/slash = personal preference

I'm Sword addict using 1h SoK/magma shield/2h Battler

so i would advice Sword :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom