Warrior Temp

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
xGenocidex said:
if enough turned up for tg raid midgard would be flowing with guthlac shields ;< cant do much about shawl tho :(

Still got like 5 % droprate on that shield. Not sure you will get such a big turn up for one more TG raid. But good luck.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Rolv said:
You might be interested in getting some Af bonus now since after patch 1.79 it works. :)

Before it was bugged, thats why it didnt do anything.

Other than that, its nice templates.

Anyone got any comment on this? I can get like 32 of AF for my template for warrior, ofc it'll gimp the ToA bonuses and some stats, but if its really worth it - anyone?

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Ixoth said:
Anyone got any comment on this? I can get like 32 of AF for my template for warrior, ofc it'll gimp the ToA bonuses and some stats, but if its really worth it - anyone?

No its not worth gimping anything for. Just get an item with 75 AF buff on like Zahurs Necklace, also some cheap catacombs items with same charge on dno name though.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
cemi0 said:
No its not worth gimping anything for. Just get an item with 75 AF buff on like Zahurs Necklace, also some cheap catacombs items with same charge on dno name though.

Ah ok txs :)

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:

emm the charge stacks with the TOA bonus af... ofc it matters :twak:

chain users will get 50*1.27 (abs) = 64 af extra af , if capped TOA af bonus

if you also got a af buff charge, you will get 139 extra af... means melee damage on you will get greatly reduced (bolt dmg will also get reduced).. wich should be of interest for a warrior :)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Rolv said:
emm the charge stacks with the TOA bonus af... ofc it matters :twak:

chain users will get 50*1.27 (abs) = 64 af extra af , if capped TOA af bonus

if you also got a af buff charge, you will get 139 extra af... means melee damage on you will get greatly reduced (bolt dmg will also get reduced).. wich should be of interest for a warrior :)

Yea Im aware that it stacks.

But the poster asked if the extra AF bonus is worth gimping toa stats (melee/style dmg, combat spd) and resists for. And then I would say no and advice him just to use the charges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom