Warrior RA doombringer

F

frols

Is it just me that thinks this RA is very very very very bad? i cant really see no great use for it.

what do you think?

S

Sortbane

I had it before I respecced my RA's way back in time. Actually not bad, but the 10 minute timer is really sucky, if they had made it something like 5mins or even shorter I might use it.. but not a RA I'd reccomend so to say..

The damage is kinda ok, but you're better off with slam - ragnarok :)

so.. if you're thinking of getting this RA, do NOT get it :m00:

F

frols

nah i had it before but it was really bad so i respeced

B

Brannor McThife

Doombringer? Oooh...funky move. Crap damage.

I tested all the various axe styles, and Doombringer rates arounf 4/5th.

It's crap, and a waste of RAs.

So is spec'ing in throwing axes... :m00:

-G

A

Arnor

All the RA-styles are C-R-A-P, but the zerker one is hilarious, it actually does LESS dmg if you are dual-wielding when you use it, and we all know how common 2h-zerkers are :D

oh, forgot to mention that dual-wielding is one of the CLASS-DEFINING features of the zerker, same has gerbil-bullseye-cc'd-or-slammed-and-nuked-to-death :D

oh, and the armsman was the only one(i think) of the puretanks that DIDNT get a crap style RA, and their TL is whining for them to get a DOUBLE-HIT RA :D

priceless :)

F

Flimgoblin

armsmen get a crap version of bunker of faith ;)

for the same cost...

no wonder they want something else...

K

klavrynd

rather have a crap version of bof then some gimped style that does less damage when doing what you should be doing when you play that class

its like palas losing hp when chanting or a speed decrease on sos

O

old.Iunliten

I thought SOS was a few % slower then mach 5?

200% versus 204% or something, read some minstrel whine about it on vnboards I think

O

old.Emma

thats albs for you :p

on the WhineGN there easily the most whinging people about.

funniest post ive seen so far was about SZ dmg.. some infil moaning that he was hit for 500+ dmg.. well course you were.. you sat down you muppet o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom