Warrior Questions!!!

Armshouse

Fledgling Freddie
Can someone give me a good template 4 a Axe Spec Warrior plz ???

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Geez, nudge your mouse over search and with your fat, lazy fingers type in axe warrior template

not hard

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
Chesnox said:
PvE, hammer >> all
RvR, Axe >> all

Imho, ofc :)

Imo no, was axe till rr8, now hammer.. axe for pve and hammer for rvr.

Sword just sucks :p

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
hammer is better
cuz then u can activate both battler & malice :p

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
hammer has the suckiest damage type, but has some positional styles with snare + low end anytime

axe has some nice positional chains, but nothing really special

sword has all reactional chains, a nice anytime, and best frontload positional, and is my favourite.

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl said:
hammer has the suckiest damage type, but has some positional styles with snare + low end anytime

axe has some nice positional chains, but nothing really special

sword has all reactional chains, a nice anytime, and best frontload positional, and is my favourite.

In short - "I like sword cuz im a roleplayer and its looks nicer" :D

:fluffle:

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
The Sword taunt style is more suited for high-end PvE than the Hammer one which makes it good for Warriors.
Since most other classes don't spec to 50 weapon, therefore missing Ragnarok, I tend to think Sword isn't a good choice for those classes.
Therefore I tend to prefer Hammer for most situations even if damage is a bit less. My only axe specced character used Left Axe styles so I can't say much about that :p

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
My warrior is swordspec and I tend to duo with a hammerspec warrior. I find it quite easy to draw aggro away from the hammerspec warrior if I use taunt.

Because it has a high chance to hit on taunt style, it makes it very good for high-end pve such as knights in DF and higher mobs. if you are going for the normal dia route in df on succus and nightmares, I would guess hammer is as good as sword :)

just my two cents.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Like Axe in pve , Havoc ( front pos) -Tyr's Fury chain. Lack a good anytime style and a good behind still for rvr tho

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
so what every1 is saying over it dont matter but go hammer imo lol :twak:

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Boogyman said:
In short - "I like sword cuz im a roleplayer and its looks nicer" :D

:fluffle:

Whats wrong with that?
Got nice light saber from dragon ^^

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
I find sword the best for pve as you miss with your taunt style a lot less, compared to axe or hammer.

Also using sword in rvr since this is the only spec which allows me to get sok (spear of kings, +5% hp and armor to the entire group+ a proc which absorbs half of the style damage done on me [not half of the damage overall, but the extra damage from the style]) + battler (superb charge on it, the proc is not too good, rarely noticable, but still there)

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
Hammer for teh winnn!

Hammer ofc. ... givf malice-battler combo ^^ and kick arshh :sex:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
The group benefits more from you providing +5% hp and af to each member than debuffing a single target with 25%.

You will likely be on the defense with bg out, and it is worthwhile to go 2h to whack down the offender from your target.

Yeah you can activate malice as 2h too, but then it just does a static 25 debuff to every stat, wooow :p

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Yeah you can activate malice as 2h too, but then it just does a static 25 debuff to every stat, wooow :p

Its -25%all stats (buffer or unbuffed no matter,, had 400 str - 300 left etc for example). Imho Sok is for zerkers as 2h option, while battler+malice (af debuff+stats debuff) 1h.

Armshouse

Fledgling Freddie
if speced Axe can u only activate Malice or can u activate others aswell ???

Thilion

Fledgling Freddie
well my warrior is sword specced, like it in PvE and RvR aswell..
a nice combo there is battler as 2h and croc dagger as 1h ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom