**warning**

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
I dont usually go shouting about these things, but this was something i thought was serious enough to actually be responsible and warn others before they get caught out.

If a man comes to your door, and says he's doing a survey, and asks you to show him your bum DON'T SHOW HIM YOUR BUM! Its a scam, hes not doing a survey, he just wants to see your bum. Please be vigilant and dont let these tricksters get away with it.

i feel so cheap :(

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
Damn, I thought he was legit :eek: :eek2:

:fluffle:

have to admit, i did for like a nano second when i got it off my mate... ahem! i meant the email, not the bum showing or anything... :eek:

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
soze said:
The arse inspector strikes again :(

I wonder was it sore :x?

You'd think he/ she would be a little more gentle and considerate by using some vaseline, as the old saying goes:

"Vaseline will get you in through thick or thin" :kissit:

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Vindicator said:

You'd think he/ she would be a little more gentle and considerate by using some vaseline, as the old saying goes:

vaseline? didnt even spit on it... :eek2:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Vindicator said:

Hold your ankles bite the door handle and think of england.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
its a good thing, i made £50 from it, he did an inspection on me and i clenched and held his wrist watch for ransom, i told him i did i said "cough up the cash or that watch, well /release.... flush"

soze

I am a FH squatter
Ezteq said:
its a good thing, i made £50 from it, he did an inspection on me and i clenched and held his wrist watch for ransom, i told him i did i said "cough up the cash or that watch, well /release.... flush"

ewwwwwww some prople just take it too far :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom