Warning

Z

Zorgyn

Just want to warn people for going on hunts with Zeeker MasterofPain, he will tell you that you roll for everything, he will ask you to do /auto s so he gets all the items for the rolling. He will then take one item he wants and not roll for it even though the agreement was to roll for all items.

So take heed when grouping with Zeeker.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Talk to his GM. ? thik hes in the salamanders guild ore summit :>

Hooly

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno what is happening to peps theese days, more and more is lying and cheathing.

Had a guy joining on getting traldors oracle (SM lvl42), and when we got it he asked to see it, then he just logged and activated it later that day .... sux

Jareth Spellfire

Fledgling Freddie
He has done thesame with battler artifact to one of our guildies who won the roll. (Screenshots taken but they are not in my possession and i cannot host them myself) It's pathetic and as far as im concerned he will not join any hunt on Midgard ever again.

Warn everyone who you see this person with please so he does not get any more Help / Hunts / Groups.

Ironlung

Fledgling Freddie
How very, very sad some people feel happy to treat other players in this manner.

Also, don't they realise that
A, They can only do things like this a limited ammount of times
B, After news spreads they will never get a group therfore making it pointless having the ubah item anyway.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Zeeker invited several people on this raid, when they turned up they found that Zeeker had set off, not let any of them know and when they messaged him he simply ignored them. Frustrating you might agree?

A couple of my friends did however make it to a raid with Zeeker and they likewise found Zeeker trying to not only claim items without rolling but then to try and trade the battler offa people using the items they had earned and not yet lotto'd for.

I have heard he does this a lot and even has the cheek to get offended when people suggest he share or communicate.

I have no clues about his alliance or his guild, but i doubt they condone this.

Like the others on this thread i also warn against working with Zeeker.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Sugest Salamanders sort this thing out fast before their rep gets screwed :>
:flame:

Section

Fledgling Freddie
was on voicecom with my guilly when Zeeker asked my healer to come join him for battler. I didn't have the time, so asked in /gu if someone needed it and my mate did, so I asked Zeeker if he could roll for it, and he said you could. my mate joined raid and they killed battler.. And as said before, noone could roll he just kept it..
Think The Salamanders GM's better deal with him now..
It's one thing if you say noone can roll for it, but when you promise ppl to roll it's a crime! :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
has anyone even tried to contact salamanders GM? wouldnt it be better to do that before posting here?

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
has anyone even tried to contact salamanders GM? wouldnt it be better to do that before posting here?

ill make sure we bring it up on the next alliance meeting.

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
He he, he contacted my healer aswell for the battler encounter, he asked me something like: Hello could you help me with battler, and then something about that i could random for it.
Its one thing if you join a guildgroup doing an encounter and you end up not getting to roll for the item, but when ppl say you will get to roll and then just keep them... well as far as i am concerned he can keep the damn thing, he wont get any groups with me thats for sure!

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
He's asked my zerk to help with battler, promising LOTS OF NICE THINGS(quote btw)...cba..glad i didnt go ;p

/Dracus

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
Btw not experienced zeekers version of raids but sounds pretty damn pathetic to me. When i needed a encounter b4 i got some randoms to get the arti... even though they agreed to help me i felt guilty as they got nothing so camped the encounter for the next 2 turns pm'ing the ppl who were in grp and needed it to tell em it was up... can't see how a person can steal so many times and
1) expect to get away with it
2) expect to ever get a grp again if ppl reconise the name
3) not feel guilty over it, i know i'd be feeling guilty as hell

ah well can only wish him gl trying salvage his rep... maybe he can arrange a raid to get it back

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
remember one or few person dont spoil whole realm.
even there are few greed and jerk peeps, there is still alott great and good way organised item hunts.
you just dont see these persons who joined good raids posting here, only bad things come up.

this kind stuff has happend from day 1 in daoc, nothing new.
remember just allways spread word and usually it solves problem.

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
well ofcoz ppl do good every day,, and yes they are many more than the assholes but i think its only right to warn others about this type of beahviour.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Tuppe said:
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
ROFLOL!! :p

besides activities from people like that zeeker I also wonder why people are asking huuuuge amounts of money for things like keys needed for ML entrances orso... I still have a belt for ML1 for 1 copper in my CM.... saw a north gate key for ML2.5 for 2p in a cm... that's just insane imo... I mean.. he obviously had done ml2 already cos he put it in cm.... SHARE THAT STUFF and make it easier for peeps to get strong too!

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
infa said:
besides activities from people like that zeeker I also wonder why people are asking huuuuge amounts of money for things like keys needed for ML entrances orso... I still have a belt for ML1 for 1 copper in my CM.... saw a north gate key for ML2.5 for 2p in a cm... that's just insane imo... I mean.. he obviously had done ml2 already cos he put it in cm.... SHARE THAT STUFF and make it easier for peeps to get strong too!

/agreed

im gonna pop sum on my CM when i get home...better sumone who needs get em then me keepin em dustin up me vault :)

/Dracus

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
ROFLOL!! :p

Its the buyers market, perhaps those 2p will get him enough gold to buy the last scroll for an artifact and make him stronger? I see your point though, but as long as people have a chance to make some extra gold they will.

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
What you also have to remember about keys and things on cm's is that the person may not want to sell it. He may be holding it for another raid and has no space in his personal/house vault.

Slatelighttone

Co-GM - Grey Wolves

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
Bump !..

Got warnings from guildies that Nomatches / Luisda (unguilded)
are arti-stealers.
Was 2 episodes of them running away with traldors.
Both cases was " i just need the encounter"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom