Warning to people.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Don't invite Brutality to ML's, they decided it would be a good idea to wipe our ML3 raid earlier after we had invited them. Do not trust them. I guess they think getting 3.6krps in an hr is a good tradeoff for stepping on so many people's toes.

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
i heard about this also earlier, very funny that if you had my healer on the raid they would have died trying :D

Rawsteel

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha well it wasent about the rps fyi we laughed so hard on vent i almost fell of my chair :clap: and keep up ze whine cuz none of us cares

Trance Menta
Co-Gm of Brutality

Bahumat

FH is my second home
who the hell are brutality? not even seen them...must be one of those 2 week guilds

Pluttaejjn

Banned
most lol ever! (pardon the 1337) and one of the real reasons we did it was coz u couldn't lead a ml3 raid to save your life!

the arpees will b displayed in our next vid! already in there :) just need a little more ... spunk!

Germans get rdy 2 /release!

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
Bahumat said:
who the hell are brutality? not even seen them...must be one of those 2 week guilds

i have never seen you ingame, are you another 2 week player?

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Pluttaejjn said:
most lol ever! (pardon the 1337) and one of the real reasons we did it was coz u couldn't lead a ml3 raid to save your life!

the arpees will b displayed in our next vid! already in there :) just need a little more ... spunk!

:twak:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
stafrin said:
i have never seen you ingame, are you another 2 week player?

I usually play Stealing my inf nowadays, but im sure your lieing when you say you have never seen my paladin.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Not as much a whiner per se, just a warning to anyone who considered inviting them to a ML raid. /em digs up the spam thread pluttaeejjn or w/e posted just to get attention. Pathetic children.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
this server is so sad now

indeed. when even now those 2 weeks kids guild are trying to make a movie although they aint able to kill anything except duos with their fg its kinda sad..

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
<3 Skold

Well i heard the raid leader refused to do some of the ML3 steps and that pissed people off. Dunno if its true but this episode of the daily Camlann soap lacks a good plot

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
FallycSymbol said:
Don't invite Brutality to ML's, they decided it would be a good idea to wipe our ML3 raid earlier after we had invited them. Do not trust them. I guess they think getting 3.6krps in an hr is a good tradeoff for stepping on so many people's toes.
That's camlann m8 ! Always be ready for getting a knife into ur back :p

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
<3 Skold

Well i heard the raid leader refused to do some of the ML3 steps and that pissed people off. Dunno if its true but this episode of the daily Camlann soap lacks a good plot

Everyone was told before they came that we would only be doing some specific steps, if they misunderstood it's their own fault.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
That's camlann m8 ! Always be ready for getting a knife into ur back :p

A real friend stab you in the chest those are those you wanna fight. :cheers:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Pluttaejjn said:

I was almost impressed

Show me something worthwhile if you want my respect. Tool.

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
A baby probably wept at your misfortune...

Oh wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom