warning to fellow midgardians

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
<--- ignoring TDD personally till i get any reasonable explanation from Ingrid himself.

And a short note to TDD members: u guys trying to be 1337. But mb that's the wrong way u have chosen, better try to prove it on a battlefield kktnx.

PS. Stranger is BC officer fyi

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
As I said.
Kathal said:
The replys are rude and if you were disbanded in the middle of nowhere without a word it really suck.
What suck just as much is you posting here before contacting me first.
I will do nothing before you contact me ingame.

Summoner said:
<--- ignoring TDD personally till i get any reasonable explanation from Ingrid himself.

And a short note to TDD members: u guys trying to be 1337. But mb that's the wrong way u have chosen, better try to prove it on a battlefield kktnx.

PS. Stranger is BC officer fyi
Don't you think you are taking this a bit too far??

Btw. the pic is nicely edited and don't show the dialog before the actual text in the pic. Ingrid was not the only one speaking in a foul language afaik.
Not that it excuse it, but ppl here don't have the full story.

And fyi I wasn't at the LAN party.

And if I took all the bad situations I have had with ppl and made it a Guild vs. Guild, there would have been bad blood between TDD and about 50% of the guilds in Mid. As said before, ppl have their bad days and they should be aloud to. Exactly why things like this should be sorted ppl to GM or GM to GM.

Contact me in game or get over it. Anything else would be rather childish imo. :rolleyes:

PS. You should see how we deal with things like this in LFoM. Respect to the GMs/Alliance leaders.
Children cry to get attention. The rest of us talk.
Dumb ppl fight(irl). The rest of us talk.
Figure out what you are and act like it.
The key is communication.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger, Bee and/or me will do, matey.

Nevertheless i'd like to see Ingrid's comments

Soromaar

Fledgling Freddie
i like ingrid, she never been rude or nothing towards me never acted like an ass or so...

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
This is just silly. The whole thing should have been brought to Kathal in the first place, not draged here. From reading Kathals replies here he seems a decent GM and the whole shibang would have been solved before you had time to pick the cheese for your whine. :eek:
To judge a whole guild based on one of it's members is just utter sillyness. All guilds have had and/or have bad seeds. And as some people have posted, maybe Ingrid had a bad day.
Silly whine and silly attensionseeking imo. :m00:

[Edit]Typos! :eek: [/Edit]

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
oh my...
for the above poster... I'll tell again.. I didnt have any problems with TDD in past and hope wont have in future.. I have no need to draw anyone's attention here and I post of forums once in a blue moon... I have no need to edit something or whatsoever... someone had bad day and made my day bad too.. u want someone to spoil your day ask me where to go.. no whine, no cries.. just info..

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:
so if u want someone to spoil your day/evening/night join them.. if not.. rest figure out yourself...
humm... you were saying? :eek:

Cheese? :p

Still think you should have gone to TDDs GM first! You might have gotten your excuse so much faster then.

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Teh FnoRd said:
humm... you were saying? :eek:
Cheese? :p
Still think you should have gone to TDDs GM first! You might have gotten your excuse so much faster then.

May I ask you your ingame name and what realm are you playing atm?

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:
May I ask you your ingame name and what realm are you playing atm?
Check the sig in my first post in this thread!
I'll go easy on ya.... :m00:

Aereth AngelDust Red Shadows Mid/Exc

There ya go! Are you gonna ask me for cheese ingame? :D

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Teh FnoRd said:
Check the sig in my first post in this thread!
I'll go easy on ya.... :m00:

Aereth AngelDust Red Shadows Mid/Exc

as anubis says, malmo vatkens for teh win ^^

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Teh FnoRd said:
nah, he wanted to prove if u r expirienced enuf to judge other. I doubt u r. kktnx

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
nah, he wanted to prove if u r expirienced enuf to judge other. I doubt u r. kktnx
Social expirience and common wits have nuthin to do with my char! :m00:

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Baltazhar said:
really bad behaviour from Ingrid... But of course the guild TDD is not to blame. Maybe Ingrid just had a bad day ;)

ohhh, you are lvl 48 now :cheers: :D

old.MikhailGudlik

Fledgling Freddie
i think what u talking about is when Ingrid had a lan party in his house and they ran a group late at night. I was online and was talking to ingrid who said you played lets put it lighly AWFUL and that thier the rest of lan buddies turned up etc.
So if you performs substandardly and thier irl mates demanded group asap then i think Ingrid had more then a good reason to disband you. IRL friends and guildies come first.
(Something i always asked RG to do but even now they prefer to run random rr1 warrior to my rr9 one :( )
P.S. Lovely troll on the background of hte picture isnt it? :sex: Tutty.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
old.MikhailGudlik said:
So if you performs substandardly and thier irl mates demanded group asap then i think Ingrid had more then a good reason to disband you. IRL friends and guildies come first.

Disbanding someone as guildies/friends showed up is something I can understand as long as it is done politely (sorry, but ... showed up and we would like to group him, has been fun yada yada..). However disbanding him in the middle of atk/amg isnt that nice and I would only accept it or do it myself, if the player has really been aweful (not playstyle, but his attitude).

besides you cant pick up those other players between amg and atk anyway and it would be nice to drop those players off at mtk as they did help you fill up your fg.

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Mik you know how I play imo :p i wasnt the only one who got disbanded, there was one more person, zerker, wont name, coz I have no right.. but he sent me pvt there on screenie
anyway... remind me who is Ingriid to judge how ppl play :touch: and btw mik rr3 savage >>> you warr :kissit:

PS: dont see TDD rvring that much anyway... prolly onetimervr fest was that one :puke:

delay

Fledgling Freddie
I'd say the behaviour shown in the screenshot more than anything calls for what most guild calls a "warning".
And as far as I know, most guilds enforce a "three warnings = boot"-policy.

I don't think I know anyone in TDD, so until I get to know them, I won't make any comments on anyone in particular, except for Kathal who showed a great deal of understanding in his post. /mil

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
old.MikhailGudlik said:
i think what u talking about is when Ingrid had a lan party in his house and they ran a group late at night. I was online and was talking to ingrid who said you played lets put it lighly AWFUL and that thier the rest of lan buddies turned up etc.
(Something i always asked RG to do but even now they prefer to run random rr1 warrior to my rr9 one :( )
P.S. Lovely troll on the background of hte picture isnt it? :sex: Tutty.

anyways... they should at least say they disband him because [Reason] or take him back to mtk, warn him.... just something... and still not be that rude after !
ingrid -> :twak:

Blane

Fledgling Freddie
qq old things

im borrowing this FH account atm, and i remember the day was the old groove pre making grp we were at lan and we all did agree to kick him. everything i said i stand by the only thing i whould have done diffrent if i hadnt been awake for 48 hours, whould have been handled it in a more siviliced way without telling him he sucked ass witch well he did :>

so dunno if u cant handle the truth hide in a game, dont confront ppl directly and post on a forum to try to look good infront of others.

old ingrid here btw.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Blane said:
im borrowing this FH account atm, and i remember the day was the old groove pre making grp we were at lan and we all did agree to kick him. everything i said i stand by the only thing i whould have done diffrent if i hadnt been awake for 48 hours, whould have been handled it in a more siviliced way without telling him he sucked ass witch well he did :>

so dunno if u cant handle the truth hide in a game, dont confront ppl directly and post on a forum to try to look good infront of others.

old ingrid here btw.
:wanker: for resurecting this post after 2 years, you cant have slept a night since if you dragged it up after all this time.

And :wanker: for doing it, you would be bleeting on here if someone did it to you. Oh, and its not that he looks good, its more that you look a (insert random idiot type word here)!

Blane

Fledgling Freddie
indeed :> but then again it beats boredom, qq at this wow flowerpicking streak u gotta have something to do and today this was it :> nothing beats hearing "ha ha ha, not only a bad player.. but additional a bad person!" i mean its really hillarius wish wow wasnt such a lonely game as it is on the pve front. no whine threads to take pleasure in:<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom