WARNING about Elvo on ML RAIDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Most people know ive been running ml1 and ml2 raids quite successfully in the last few days and never had a problem until now.

As people who were on the raid agree, Elvo of <new order> deliberately disobeyed commands from leaders and almost endangered the whole raid as the ml2 2.10 boss mob was on 3% hp (after almost 40 mins of bashing carefully).

For this i personally wont allow him on any raids that im part of in the future - and this post is a warning to other raid leaders of his behaviour.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
I've already said all this to everyone in the bg that did it, but gonna say it here again.

I am sorry for what i did, i never intended to ruin the raid or get anyone killed. I expect to get flamed here on FH etc. hated by most and all that.

Whatever anyone does, plz dont take this out on <New Order>, it's great people in the guild, who had nothing to do with it.

I wish you good luck in all future raids Mistar Moo, your a good ML raid leader, keep it that way.

(flame ahead)

burg

Fledgling Freddie
I forgive you my child!
Bless you and "may the force be with you"!
Haaajjjjeiii1!!!!

May he who never sinned before throw the first rock ! (Or whatever it was Jesus said)

Parky

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I believe Elvo did not act on purpose,

Also this is no reason to ban him from a raid, people make mistakes and learn from em.

And anotherthing, stop with that "Look i am a raidleader and iI dare to post such 3WUL things on a forum, woow now im uber and get ppls respect even more" -mentality.

If I ever make a raid i will invite Elvo because I know he can be trusted 100%.
And i think alot of other people think the exact same way about it.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
this is exactly why TOA is bad, power hungry ML Raid people like you start acting like god, ffs! its a GAME!! people make mistakes, for god's sake get over it, this is a very inappropriate post for you to make.. are you going to post EVERY player that EVER makes a mistake?

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
i think evlo know exactly what he was doing
and we almost failed due to this shit... and ofc no cant be blamed but evlo =! my raids

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
i think evlo know exactly what he was doing
and we almost failed due to this shit... and ofc no cant be blamed but evlo =! my raids

so what? your saying he DELIBERATLY tried to get you all killed? and why would he do that? because unless you can answer those 2 questions with 100% assurity, then it was nothing more than a mistake,

move away people nothing to see here. :cheers:

Xplo

Banned
I think he wants his ML's as bad as other ppl do so I don't think he did it on purpose... and dragging ppl and their guild trough the mud on FH shouldn't be done, this could have been discussed ingame.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Cyviel said:
so what? your saying he DELIBERATLY tried to get you all killed? and why would he do that? because unless you can answer those 2 questions with 100% assurity, then it was nothing more than a mistake,

move away people nothing to see here. :cheers:
okay noob, do you know what ml2.10 boss do?..
whatever happens there really must be controlled
either entering teh building or where ppl are standing and he did actually directly violate the rules that where YELLED OUT to everyone and even if he did need his ml so did i and i did that same step twice to get all ppl in my battle grp to compleate it with lots of faliures and, on 4% he charged in got both of our main tanks almost killed... but ofc your hes best friend gay buddy why would u care.

And for furter reference doing mls and ppl not listening to what leaders have to say should be blacklisted cus this cant be tollerated to move to some spots take like 40 minutes and then move into the temple in this case witch is a hazzard to the entire bg there.

burg

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:
either entering teh building or where ppl are standing and he did actually directly violate the rules that where YELLED OUT to everyone and even if he did need his ml so did i and i did that same step twice to get all ppl in my battle grp to compleate it with lots of faliures and, on 4% he charged in got both of our main tanks almost killed... but ofc your hes best friend gay buddy why would u care.

And for furter reference doing mls and ppl not listening to what leaders have to say should be blacklisted cus this cant be tollerated to move to some spots take like 40 minutes and then move into the temple in this case witch is a hazzard to the entire bg there.

Not very nice of you. I bet your perfect and never done a misstake in your life, well surpice for you then - we're not all as perfect as you!

So basicly you think Elvo is an idiot who should get blacklisted from all raids? Well well well, not nice of you mr! Think karma, bibel, god - jesus! Forgive and forget! If your next reply will be something similar with "okay noob" then I suggest you crawl back to whatever hole you came from. (No offence!)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
who cares, its a game, to post on a forum it must have really bitten u deep, calm down.

Quality

Fledgling Freddie
MouHahaHAha

We did the ML 2.10 boss with 7 peeps, & 2 of us was under lvl50...
I´ve seen deathspam all night people (Zerg) getting wiped by the boss......

->[I think, therefore i am...]<-

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Z^^ said:

You got some of your facts wrong.

When i ran in i aggrod NOTHING, i never aggrod a Spitting Cobra, or trigger any trap.

It was some1 that went in after me that got killed by a Spitting Cobra.

Just wanted to get that clear, as you seem to think i got killed by a snake, which i didnt.

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
hey Z dont fuck with elvo bitch I swear to god I'll come and blow your brains out now apoligise to elvo or ya can be my bitch for the rest of the week :touch:

Falcor

Fledgling Freddie
Raid leaders shouldnt do this....

I had drops go missing on apoc raids, i investigated,didnt name and shame em on forums, i had loads of ppl missbehaving and being silly or making genuine mistakes, and never once named and shamed em on forums, no matter how angry it made me, known elvo a good while (if its same guy :) ) and im sure it was some honest mistake.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
[NO]Subedai said:
who cares, its a game, to post on a forum it must have really bitten u deep, calm down.
even if its a game ppl spent several hours each day playing and paying for it.
so when u have put allot of work into something and someone fucks it up ofc you get angry.
not saying Elvo did this on purpose or anything but still saying its just a game is as dump as saying "its just money" to someone who gets robbed even if that is worse then have to pay the 15g for con and loose several playing hours.

Aussie

Banned
we had tried to kill that boss with 3fg-4fg in total but it didnt work so we decided to do it 1-2-3 times and ppl from prev attempts would help the ones who had not completed the quest, everyone knew what he had to do and what they did not had to do. It was even suggested in the battlegroup to rush the mob with whole battlegroup at 1% but anyu and herbal almost became cocoloco so i'm pretty sure elvo knew he wasn't supposed to do that. it was pure greed to finish it. he can't listen he's the worst nightmare of a raidleader. and if he doesn't realise what kind of moron he is let him go lead some big pve raid and see for yourself how hard it is.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
ffs.jpg

Mebe u did mebe u didn't pull agro.

The point is u where told not to come in the temple incase people pulled the snake adds, you running in also caused 3 people to follow you. As a result the snakes agroed on the main group and we came this close >< to getting wiped. It was explained many many times why u shouldn't do it.

But you didn't give a shit you'd rather try to get credit risking over 90 minutes of 16 other peoples work most of whom btw had alrdy stated they would stay for a 2nd go to get the rest credit. Which they did btw :clap:

So because you couldn't be arsed to actually do some work or wait while the others did it u almost got us wiped

Elvo u sir are one major tard and ill be fucked if gol do any ml raids with you same can be said for most of the guilds on the raid

And tbh gol has same attitude concerning new order after its gm basically told me to fuck off and that he didn't care.

gl doing higher lvl mls when nbo one will help you no great attitude you guys have :touch:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Shame to hear Elvo acting like this tbh.
Although I would disagree on dragging New Order into this, till I read Herb's post with the GM telling Herb to feck off.
Means New Order should feck off. New Order seems to be the guild filled with people that left The Brethren due to elitism, so they should just try to behave for once.
Regards, Glottis

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Falcor said:
Raid leaders shouldnt do this....

I had drops go missing on apoc raids, i investigated,didnt name and shame em on forums, i had loads of ppl missbehaving and being silly or making genuine mistakes, and never once named and shamed em on forums, no matter how angry it made me, known elvo a good while (if its same guy :) ) and im sure it was some honest mistake.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Shame to hear Elvo acting like this tbh.
Although I would disagree on dragging New Order into this, till I read Herb's post with the GM telling Herb to feck off.
Means New Order should feck off. New Order seems to be the guild filled with people that left The Brethren due to elitism, so they should just try to behave for once.
Regards, Glottis

ehm hehe im sure magmatic culd get a skreen made earlier of that with herbal and aussie saying something very similar but more extreme.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
ehm hehe im sure magmatic culd get a skreen made earlier of that with herbal and aussie saying something very similar but more extreme.
Well i talked to magmatic who at 1st denied elvo had done anything / done anything wrong and that he hadnt done it one purpose. After i showed him the ss and told him that elvo had pissed off alot of guilds on the raid, and that alot of guild where not going to help or join no on later mls if his guild behaved that way he pmed me and i quote "like gol always behave, get real" he did say he would talk to elvo. Which i just saw on ss so i owe magma an appology i suppose.

But next time some one tries to inform him off a problem between his n guild n a group of others try not to bite there head off imo

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
enkor said:
That has exactly what to do with this issue? Yes u dug up a 2 month old ss of an arguement between aussie n sunwolf grats but can i just ask whats this got to do with elvos behaviour?

Remember out of 4/5fgs up there there was 1fg gol his actions also affected 5+ other guilds who where present.

Are u trying to use this ss as an excuse for elvos actions if so thats pretty fking weak imo becuase he didnt just screw up a gol raid there where others present who had all put 2+ hours effort in :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
no, im just saying, dont bring our gms 'telling you to fuck off' into this, when this is the kind of behavior we've come to expect from gol towards our gms.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
and gol members on a certain sidi raid didnt attempt to steal drops? wasting many people times, i belive their reasons for stealing it was they though they were so much better than others with contrinutunig to the raid. ye he made a mistake but coming in with the attitude that ur whiter than white is kinda lame also.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
back on topic, this is the most ridiculous thread i've seen in a long time, what will we see next, 'so-and-so got our xpgroup wiped, no one should ever invite him to a group again'?

but thats just my opinion, based on the fact that i know elvo pretty well and dont think he would do this kinda stuff on purpose.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
enkor said:
no, im just saying, dont bring our gms 'telling you to fuck off' into this, when this is the kind of behavior we've come to expect from gol towards our gms.
Aussie isnt a gm infact hes barely pond life :D and aussies behaviour was justified after the pms sunwolf sent him so dont be to swift in putting those rose tinted specs on imo.

Anyway its an old arguement which i rly cba dragging through public when its been long forgotten about ingame.

Next time i wont bother to inform NO gms of any problems ill just let them get flamed wo there knowledge and without the chance to rectify the problem between two or more guilds. Ill just keep quite because it aint worth the hassel or the agro i get off the gms of NO.

Id just like to say one thing like i said to magmatic and this aint a threat like he mistook it for.

If your guildies continue to behave this way and conduct them selves with this kind of attitude u will fast run out of guilds willing to group n do mls with you and theres alot u need to do with more than 2-3fgs

Anyway its your guilds funeral not mine i wont bother in future u can sort your own shit out in future

Now im off to bed sorry for the long qq post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom