Warlock Video

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Not sure what to make of it tbh as that looks like a lower lvl one so can't really judge the casting speeds as such. It 'looks' like during group rebuff in RvR you'll be casting up your little flying blob things then after the first 10 secs or however long it takes you to throw them out whilst fighting, you'll be very slow having to recast them and throw them out again.

Notice also that it looks as though the blobs can only be cast in the specific order of which you cast them so although they may well have every spell under the sun (including a heal i saw, possibly a spread too in the last spell) , you would be pretty much shooting in the dark with what spells you are casting in a group RvR situation. In this case, your opponent may well know your sequence of spell casting before you even use them so therefore a stealther wouldnt jump someone with heal/mezz as first spell for example if they were alone.

Anyways, it's all speculation but looks like something a bit different at least :)

Humo

Fledgling Freddie
can load up to 7 spell.

nuke nuke heal nuke nuke heal nuke

= 2e bd :eek:

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently they can still cast normaly so those charges will just be extra.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
You'd think they would have realised that insta spells are overpowered with Bonedancers.

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
According to dev's at the roundtable, toa cast speed and dex does not affact casting speed on the warlock.

And one dev mentioned to some ppl that the insta spells are reduced in ffectiveness, like 50% dmg and the root lasts 5 secs etc.

offc that could be made up by ppl, but atleast someone did post that on vnboards

censi

Can't get enough of FH
tbh any non stealther is a good class to solo V stealthers. The problem for peeps who wanna do this is getting mowed down by FG's.

(serves them right though, the funniest are necros that think they are hard because there pet is unkillable)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Loxleyhood said:
You'd think they would have realised that insta spells are overpowered with Bonedancers.
Forgive me if I saw and heard it wrong, theres no QC or insta there, it took him 15 seconds to load 3 spells, then cast the first and you can hear the dev say sommit like "Theres a 2 second delay between casts".

So:

Load 1st = 3-5 secs
Load 2nd = 3-5 secs
Load 3rd = 3-5 secs
Cast 1st = 2 secs
Cast 2nd = 2 secs
Cast 3rd = 2 secs

Total = 15-21 seconds total. Or in RvR probably

Load 1st = 3-5 secs
1fg arrive - 2 secs
dead - priceless

This is all probably based on the normal capping of dex, and some nice items, so it begs to ask what defence do they have, non interuptable loading, pbt, god mode? Having been nuked senseless on a 2k HP shamman by a caster in 3 hits, even this dude will take at least 9 seconds just in loading time, by which time even a sol savage or rapid fire hunter would have made mincemeat of him.

No enough detail yet, so lets wait and see.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
doesnt look all that good tbh
2 sec between spells once you launch yor initial volley ur pretty much defenceless until you have reloaded your spells.
Saying that there may well be some form of casting in between but from that vid there was none on his qbar.
We will just have to wait and see

Personally i think mids Valkirie will be the one that will be hated in rvr.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Forgive me if I saw and heard it wrong, theres no QC or insta there, it took him 15 seconds to load 3 spells, then cast the first and you can hear the dev say sommit like "Theres a 2 second delay between casts".

So:

Load 1st = 3-5 secs
Load 2nd = 3-5 secs
Load 3rd = 3-5 secs
Cast 1st = 2 secs
Cast 2nd = 2 secs
Cast 3rd = 2 secs

Total = 15-21 seconds total. Or in RvR probably

Load 1st = 3-5 secs
1fg arrive - 2 secs
dead - priceless

This is all probably based on the normal capping of dex, and some nice items, so it begs to ask what defence do they have, non interuptable loading, pbt, god mode? Having been nuked senseless on a 2k HP shamman by a caster in 3 hits, even this dude will take at least 9 seconds just in loading time, by which time even a sol savage or rapid fire hunter would have made mincemeat of him.

No enough detail yet, so lets wait and see.

It is 7 charges max, they can be done at long time before fight, they can also nuke normaly. They can link their spells with a bolt and get bolt range on their instas

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Sounds as if it's going to take a skilled player to make it all work properly, but if they do it's gonna hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom