Warlock pets

Aada

Part of the furniture
Anyone else wish they were bigger? instead of the puny size they are?

Im not sure how big the Infernals or Doomguards are but im hoping there bigger deamons are supposed to be scary aren't they? the infernals in Desolace are HUGE but i bet blizzard nerf the size of ours :(

Any other Warlocks hoping blizz make our pets abit bigger? :(

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
The thing is, if you make the pet toooo big then it just gets in the way...

I mean, anyone remember the annoying crab pets Sorc's could get in DAOC? - damn annoying! :(

Agreed though, I hope the Infernals/Doomguards are impressive :) yet to see either of them. Seen millions of Imps Voids & Succ's

Ziva

Fluffy
Bigger? I'm sorry but i sometimes drown in my valewalker and i'm not even a gnome hehe.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Stop making out with your pet Ziv!! ;)
But indeed, they are quite big lol.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yeah they do get in the way but comon a big ass Infernal would look the dogs balls :)

Ziva

Fluffy
Angara said:
Stop making out with your pet Ziv!! ;)
But indeed, they are quite big lol.

Haha yesterday the priest tried this funky new spell on me and before i knew it i was fighting my own scub haha.

Btw i'm like 99,9% sure the scub was designed by a male :rolleyes: So no bigger pets for me, a sexy Brad Pitt look-a-like would do just fine ;)

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
I can be your pet! ;)
Although...not sure if an undead priest is something you like, we tend to feel kinda boney :(

Syri

FH is my second home
i think the sizes, for the ones i've had so far at least, are just fine. never seen the ones past the succubus though, but i think all of them so far have fitted in with the type of demon they are, and the purpose they're for, quite well

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I enslaved a Lesser Infernal in desolace and had it as pet for a while (until the bastard turned on me!) - they are big :) They also hit hard :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom