Warhammer up until now

Santa's little helper

Fledgling Freddie
Just my general throughts - and how i see the game. You can come with your own input if you like.

Hello, I'm Santa's little helper, and I'm a BW.

I feel like I'm at an AA meeting - due to BWs being waaay overpowered, im embarrased to say I'm playing one.

Really... No shit. Fireball + sear + 2 or 3 dots kills any unaware caster. An additional fireball for light tanks.

I'm getting tired of SC's without healers. An SC shouldn't start without atleast 3 healers on each side. Period. It's like.... why have a football match, when you are 2 vs. 11? - And the 2 are in a wheelchair.

It should be fixed, and fixed fast.

Oh and bring in speed and CC.

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
I'm getting tired of SC's without healers. An SC shouldn't start without atleast 3 healers on each side. Period. It's like.... why have a football match, when you are 2 vs. 11? - And the 2 are in a wheelchair.

Problem there is we'd probably never see a scenario again.

Healing's a thankless task considering the healer is the backbone of any group. Healers have to try and keep red-misting DPSers and Tanks in LOS and alive whilst getting precious little support in return when they're being attacked. To cap it off, when said Tank or DPSer has buggered off across the map chasing fairies and gets killed, leaving the unguarded healer to get killed, it's a case of "WTF NO HEAL?!?".

It's a wonder anyone plays them.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Great, I hope they take up the idea!

I have been playing a healer in WoW for the last 3 years, when you get the whiny little bitches moaning about not getting healed I usually spam my lowest rank heal on them with the odd /laugh thrown in.

I would rather see the worthless people that just have to be at the front of the battle despite only having a few thousand hit points get splattered first, they are of no real use to anyone except soaking up a few thousand hit points. The whines afterwards are comical :)

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Healing's a thankless task considering the healer is the backbone of any group. Healers have to try and keep red-misting DPSers and Tanks in LOS and alive whilst getting precious little support in return when they're being attacked. To cap it off, when said Tank or DPSer has buggered off across the map chasing fairies and gets killed, leaving the unguarded healer to get killed, it's a case of "WTF NO HEAL?!?".

So true it hurts. Signature material IMO.
:clap:

Buzo

Fledgling Freddie
I recently picked up an RP,will be interesting to see what happens with it,at an initial start it is quite fun to play a healer,but i can understand the grief that comes with it.

Blame it on the healer and you will die for sure will be my moto.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Surely the best way to deal with the people who whine about lack of heals is to just start with the whine about their lack of dps first.

OMG enemies kill them.
Why aren't you killing them?!
WTF hit them, do you know how to play your class?

Then tell them that you had to nuke because they were so shit at dps it wasn't worth healing them.

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
I would rather see the worthless people that just have to be at the front of the battle despite only having a few thousand hit points get splattered first, they are of no real use to anyone except soaking up a few thousand hit points. The whines afterwards are comical :)

Not the same Blademaster i remember

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

I'm a healer and if anyone starts that shit i simply tell them im DPS spec and watch the fur fly :)

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Surely the best way to deal with the people who whine about lack of heals is to just start with the whine about their lack of dps first.

OMG enemies kill them.
Why aren't you killing them?!
WTF hit them, do you know how to play your class?

Then tell them that you had to nuke because they were so shit at dps it wasn't worth healing them.

I have done this before. It amused me no end, but I made the tank who was whining about heals /emoquit the group, so I don't think he was impressed.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm a healer and if anyone starts that shit i simply tell them im DPS spec and watch the fur fly :)

Hybrid DPS!!!

tbh - most melee and some ranged classes have more CC ability than a healer. Way to make them underplayed mythic :)

I play my marauder in rvr. That dies in seconds too but at least I get to mashbuttanz first

M

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
I have a BW, it is defiinitely not overpowered any longer. They are so vulnerable that, unless a group sets out to stop anyone getting near you, the lifespan of a BW is too short to hurt many people in any scenario.

I also have a RP and they never please everyone. I can get in a scenario and heal non-stop from start to finish and still have people complain about the lack of heals because they happen to have died at some point. No one seems to think it may be that the healer is dead because no one bothers to keep the tanks off them.

When it boils down to it you play the character that you like best. If you can't handle people moaning at you then a healer is not the one to play. I think my ideal would be a BW with heavy armour, but you can't have everything - pity.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I have done this before. It amused me no end, but I made the tank who was whining about heals /emoquit the group, so I don't think he was impressed.

Well then it achieved the aim. There is really no point in grouping in RvR with people who consistently blame others. They fail to see their own short comings as a player.

A genuinely a good player they will give you helpful advice, if they think you are screwing up but will also be able to adapt their own play style to cope. If the healing isn't coming as quickly as they like they will have to use hit and run tactics more etc.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i love playing healers so much fun, and those that refuse to worship me dont get healed (or cookies) mwuahahahahahaha

<picks up phone> "what? no i dont want therapy! what do you mean it comes as part of the WAR healer package? megalomaniac?!? how dare you! i will come and...and... heal you to death!" ;)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
If somebody insults/whines at me in a scenario or in rvr then there's no more healing for them ever again (until I forget who they are) they also get an ignore.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
I got sick of no healers in my scens so I rolled one myself.

OMG do they get a raw deal. Forget the fact that peeps want you when they are going down and ignore you when the tank train comes over the hill and pulverises your backside.

I am more surprised by the awful rewards they get in terms of xp and renown in scenario's. It seems to me I get more for doing less playing a tank.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i usually find i get nearly the highest xp/rp if ive had a decent grp with me who know when to attack (and know enough not to run off miles away on their own then expect a heal :p )

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I got sick of no healers in my scens so I rolled one myself.

OMG do they get a raw deal. Forget the fact that peeps want you when they are going down and ignore you when the tank train comes over the hill and pulverises your backside.

I am more surprised by the awful rewards they get in terms of xp and renown in scenario's. It seems to me I get more for doing less playing a tank.

I find that I get less exp than everyone else but more rp than most

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder if Slayers will be allowed to complain about lack of healing :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
:)

What I meant was the idiots that run about the front getting splattered then whining at the healers when they have a) run out of heal range and b) should not be anywhere near the front as they have sod all HP and are a waste of a scenario slot when all they do is get chain killed in seconds :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home

What I meant was the idiots that run about the front getting splattered then whining at the healers when they have a) run out of heal range and b) should not be anywhere near the front as they have sod all HP and are a waste of a scenario slot when all they do is get chain killed in seconds :)

:iagree:

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie

Curiosity has gotten the better of me. Just what is considered "enough" hit points to participate in open scenarios and not be "a waste of a scenario slot"?

Are you suggesting, even subconsciously, that a level bumped character wearing greens is a waste of a slot, and that everyone should be capped level with epic/set gear + purple talismans, or at the very least blue gear + talismans if they want to be considered useful?

That way, darkness lies...

eksdee

FH is my second home
i think he meant moreso the kind of tanks who get ressed and apparently have autorun on because they run straight back in at 20% hp only to die on impact and repeat that phrase we all love "WTF HEALS".

there is of course the problem of tanks who think they're dps also. i was speaking to an IB the other day who hit me harder than any tank so far in this game, upon quizing him how he achieved that, he told me he didn't use any wounds talismans/renown abilities and thus had less hp than my shaman.

i would never think to tell anyone how to play the game/their class but when people whine at me for not getting heals when they're out of los/range/they have less hp than a squishy class then well, it gets my goat ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

i get killed alot no matter what class i play. i usually go for their healers and dont get any backup.

sometimes it pays off tho, when ppl see their healer running they sometimes go into a panic and we usually win then :)

its worth getting chain killed for that reason alone.

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
Just played a healer in T1 so far and havn't got any complaints... it's more like ppl ask you politely if you want to tag along a specific route in SC just so they survive at least a couple of minutes... hopefully the idiots get it soon that if you complain on a healer that they don't heal you your in big truble... :p

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Played my zealot up until RR50 and then got so sick of it that it annoys me to log him in now. In every MMO i have played i have always played a support class and loved it, in this game its just no fun at all.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I miss people being all like "wow nice healing thanks mate!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom