Warhammer server forums

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Instead of splitting the WAR server forums into two (Realm vs Realm and Guilds & Events), is there any chance of just having a single General Discussion for each server?

It might be easier for people to have a single place to go to for their server, instead of having to deal with multiple forums just for a few extra threads. Maybe add in some thread prefixes instead, [RvR], [ORDER], [DESTRUCTION], etc.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i'd keep em seperated, with daoc it was bitching/whining on rvr-boards
and constructive pve/events on the realm boards
and i dont want a huge mess like vnboards, divide and con....

Just a good follow up these first months, adding/removing subforums

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Maybe replace Guilds & Events with General Discussion? An area for non-whine threads per server.

Anyway, server forums for all the new servers are needed. At the moment WHA is probably going to dominate because the forums aren't available here.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Maybe replace Guilds & Events with General Discussion? An area for non-whine threads per server.

Anyway, server forums for all the new servers are needed. At the moment WHA is probably going to dominate because the forums aren't available here.
Yeah yeah... I know!

I'm on the case :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Could we split the Warhammer Help forum maybe?

If somebody makes a good guide into something it would be nice to have a place to post them. Making them a sticky in the general Warhammer forum is probably not advisable as there will simply be too most stickies.

Warhammer Technical Help (or maybe a link to the techie discussion?)
Warhammer Guides and Walkthroughs

This is similar to the way daoc forums were setup and it seemed to work reasonably well. Would a crafting discussion forum be useful and eventually I guess a forum for template designs, once people know what loot drops and how to best craft tailsmans etc.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
Game specific help in techie discussion will cause problems (also a lot of Game X fans don't look outside of Game X forums), I'd recommend something in the game-related forums

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think the warhammer forums need to be worn in a little bit more before we starting thinking about moving the furniture around so to speak.

If there are a number of guides of note, these can be dealt with by way of a forum specific announcement that lists the posts. Stickyitus should then hopefully be avoided as it tends to clog the natural flow of discussions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom